Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Election 1898 Candidate Speculation Messages in this topic - RSS

JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos
Posts: 141

6/1/2020
PSGarak wrote:
Conspiracy theory: The reason the Numismatrix recently got an art update is because they will be a candidate this year.

My thoughts exactly.

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, pawnbroker of dreams and memories ||
+1 link
Vorwoda Hawksby
Vorwoda Hawksby
Posts: 26

28 days ago
How about three candidates who may have learned from past mistakes:

[spoiler]
The Manager of the Royal Bethlehem
The Duchess
The Gracious Widow
[/spoiler]

--
Ambition: Nemesis
My darling lady-love,
Lies cruelly slain above;
To track her unknown killer I've descended,
To London, in the Neath.
And though I pass Hell's teeth,
I'll see her slayer's foul existence ended!
+2 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 2565

28 days ago
JaneAnkhVeos wrote:
PSGarak wrote:
Conspiracy theory: The reason the Numismatrix recently got an art update is because they will be a candidate this year.

My thoughts exactly.


Or maybe just because she's now an available lab assistant.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+2 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos
Posts: 141

20 days ago
Catherine Raymond wrote:
JaneAnkhVeos wrote:
PSGarak wrote:
Conspiracy theory: The reason the Numismatrix recently got an art update is because they will be a candidate this year.

My thoughts exactly.


Or maybe just because she's now an available lab assistant.

"Now" has been for quite some time before this, and most of the other assistants still have no art at all...


Vorwoda Hawksby wrote:
How about three candidates who may have learned from past mistakes:

[spoiler]
The Manager of the Royal Bethlehem
The Duchess
The Gracious Widow
[/spoiler]

It has already been proposed, IIRC... and yes. (But only in theory, because in practice I would be cruelly torn between the choices.)

.
edited by JaneAnkhVeos on 6/23/2020

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, pawnbroker of dreams and memories ||
0 link
Vorwoda Hawksby
Vorwoda Hawksby
Posts: 26

7 days ago
JaneAnkhVeos wrote:
Vorwoda Hawksby wrote:
How about three candidates who may have learned from past mistakes:

[spoiler]
The Manager of the Royal Bethlehem
The Duchess
The Gracious Widow
[/spoiler]

It has already been proposed, IIRC... and yes. (But only in theory, because in practice I would be cruelly torn between the choices.)

.
edited by JaneAnkhVeos on 6/23/2020



Oops! So it was. I had forgotten that!

Well, my "suggestion" becomes support for another's great idea!

--
Ambition: Nemesis
My darling lady-love,
Lies cruelly slain above;
To track her unknown killer I've descended,
To London, in the Neath.
And though I pass Hell's teeth,
I'll see her slayer's foul existence ended!
0 link
MrSticks42
MrSticks42
Posts: 3

1 days ago
Failbetter really think that someone have a chances against octopus with top hat?
0 link
Nikita Nopants
Nikita Nopants
Posts: 21

15 hours ago
Possibly stupid question here. Where can I find the option to get involved with the current election?
0 link
suinicide
suinicide
Posts: 2415

7 hours ago
Nikita Nopants wrote:
Possibly stupid question here. Where can I find the option to get involved with the current election?


The current election has not started. It will be a universal storylet pinned to the top of every area when it is.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software