Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

August Exceptional Story: The Shallows Messages in this topic - RSS

PSGarak
PSGarak

8/15/2019
Optimatum wrote:
Personally, I interpreted that tidbit as implying that the Department might be under the purview of Mr Mirrors.

Which, y'know, given the other thing... what does that mean about it now?

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/PSGarak
+1 link
MrCandles
MrCandles

8/16/2019
How achieve Boatman Hat?
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

8/16/2019
PSGarak wrote:
Optimatum wrote:
Personally, I interpreted that tidbit as implying that the Department might be under the purview of Mr Mirrors.

Which, y'know, given the other thing... what does that mean about it now?

[spoiler]My assumption was that the Department is controlled by Cups-acting-as-Mirrors, since from the sound of it the real Mirrors vanished a while ago.[/spoiler]

MrCandles wrote:
How achieve Boatman Hat?

Getting the hat requires losing at chess, easily done by making several errors earlier in the story.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
phryne
phryne

8/29/2019
Last chance to unlock this if you haven't yet - in less than 12 hours there'll be a new story and a new Season!

--
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
Go play StoryNexus games - while you still can!
0 link
silurica
silurica

11 days ago
I just got the chance to play this, it's one of my favorites now. Straightforward mechanics, good characterization, and intriguing lore. My Nemesis character has a lot to ponder about after this, and I surely hope the masked woman will make a reappearance in the future.

Now, I got a few questions: did anyone choose to remain in the boat when the opportunity showed itself? If so, was there any ending unique to having fewer clues? Or would you get the final sixth clue regardless of your choice at that point? I figured from the warnings that you can only get the sixth clue if you choose to get off from the boat, then noticed that the ending choices available to me required six clues.
edited by silurica on 10/10/2019

--
Meika Osborne, the Reckless Researcher
Leonard West, the Scarlet Informant
+1 link