Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Fate beggars need gifts! Messages in this topic - RSS

MrCandles
MrCandles

7/10/2019
Who can give 50 Fate?

Babel:
Please respect other members of this community and not keep repeating this request. It's been made clear that you want Fate, and I don't think a repeat thread adds anything. Players will have seen this, if anyone wishes to help they will approach you. Please do not post another one.
Locking this.

edited by babelfishwars on 7/12/2019
-14 link
Kittenpox
Kittenpox

7/12/2019
MrCandles wrote:

Who can give 50 Fate?

As I said last time around:

It looks like you're asking people to send you Fate points, by spending their real-world money on you. Don't be a beggar.

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
+4 link
MrCandles
MrCandles

7/12/2019
This tread is for beggars, who cannot buy Fate. And for benevolent individuals, who can give Fate to others.
-10 link
Azothi
Azothi

7/12/2019
Fate is just one part of this game. We're all from different backgrounds, but speaking for myself and myself alone, this kind of "begging" gives beggars a bad name. You're asking people to spend ~£6.60, €9.30, $10.00, etc. on buying you microtransaction currency for an Internet game. The most that I've found about why you want Fate is,
MrCandles wrote:
I think, only I have time and haven't money. All my fate from stories will be used to make heptagoat. But I want ratwork velocipede.
It's unfortunate, but not all content in this game is free. If you want Fate but can't afford it, maybe you'll find someone who will give it, but I wouldn't expect it, especially if you only say "Who can give 50 Fate?" And if you're not in a position to afford Fate, in my opinion, I feel like Fate content is more of a distraction than anything. You may have a differing opinion, but I just don't see why this of all things is important, and if you could shed some light on that, I would be greatly appreciative.

--
Azoth I, the Amaranthine Wanderer - Midnighter - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
+3 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

7/12/2019
My apologies for being so naive on the previous thread re. 10 Fate. I really didn't see what was going on.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
+2 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

7/12/2019
Let's see if I can get this right:
pLz SeND fAtE fReEeEe PlSsSssSs i NeEd

Damn, this is hard! Big Grin

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
ESs items and quality requirements sheet
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+2 link