Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

A Clandestine Rendezvous - Anyone get this yet? Messages in this topic - RSS

Fang
Fang

2/12/2012
So I was up in Watchmaker Hill(to chat with my pal Regretful Soldier) and I got a storylet(I didn't get the name) and it led me to "A Clandestine Rendezvous in Watchmaker Hill"... in that I can get a Companion(if you have 5 of the Contact needed).

Now I was just wondering if anyone else had this storylet yet, and if so what did you pick? Aw, sadly no Rubbery Contact option.

WOW, wow. I just got a Subtle Mole from the Great Game Contact choice! Wow! Yes!? Wow. And something called "The Gates of the Garden" storylet/twist? Wow. This is wow. Big update.
edited by Fang on 2/12/2012
edited by Fang on 2/12/2012
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

2/12/2012
Yup, a number of us have gotten this.

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
ApolloFireweaver
ApolloFireweaver

2/12/2012
I got a Bandaged Raven from the Tomb Colonies option. Gives +1 Bizarre, but only when I equip him.....
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/13/2012
There was quite a discussion in this thread (warning: SPOILERS): http://community.failbettergames.com/topic242-new-stats.aspx (go for the last pages).

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link