Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Searching for pen pals! Messages in this topic - RSS

Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund

6/2/2019
I'd like to get back into the roleplaying side of things. Does anybody still write letters these days? If so, my letterbox awaits: my username is unclevinny, and my character is Vincent Åsmund.

--

Vincent Åsmund
, a rather charming fellow. Do stop by for a cup of tea.
+1 link
Hymenaeus
Hymenaeus

12/5/2019
I'm really interested in this idea. Though you posted this a while ago, I'd quite like to do this sort of thing too. I threw you a letter, but if anyone else is interested to do so, I openly welcome it also!

-Hymenaeus

--
Hymenaeus, a radical academic and philosopher balancing on the tightrope of infernal and aristocratic allegiance. Celestial poet, tinkerer, teacher, vehemently British.
0 link
the old man
the old man

12/5/2019
I would happily be a pen pal and more do send a letter

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

12/5/2019
Always accepting letters!

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
0 link
Hymenaeus
Hymenaeus

12/6/2019
As Mr. Asmund hasn't been online for about six months, I thought I would take the liberty to compile a list of those interested in having some Pen Pals. You can find it here.
edited by Hymenaeus on 12/6/2019

--
Hymenaeus, a radical academic and philosopher balancing on the tightrope of infernal and aristocratic allegiance. Celestial poet, tinkerer, teacher, vehemently British.
0 link