Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Farewell to Love Messages in this topic - RSS

ChangelingChilde
ChangelingChilde

4/26/2019
She(?) had been together with hir consort for a long time now. They had kept each other's secrets and held each other close. But every language has a word for betrayal, and now it had been spoken.

An alien shape slumped despairingly by the well. Perhaps it would find new love in time--and betray them in turn. One could only hope.

Perhaps it wasn't such a betrayal after all. The boneless ones were of the beings He had saved before the cities fell, helping Him in return was only fair. With any luck it was only just, and there might yet be something beautiful.
edited by The Elfin Cannibal on 4/26/2019

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
OUT past the High Wilderness and beyond
I fear I've gone Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Seven scars, seven chains, a soul too stained for Hell, and seven sainted candles burning at the well.

Gone to Grieve on the 17th day of the 7th month, 1897. Will be Vake-hunting next.
+3 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

4/27/2019
Oh dear. You DID go seeking.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

4/27/2019
I hope you found what you were seeking. May you help our Boneless ones far and wide.

--
Honeyaddict, Silverer Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence of the Old Regime
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola. Update: a Basecamp has been completed, now to win back the Viric Jungle in order to build the Church itself!

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes.
+1 link