Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

How to change profession? Messages in this topic - RSS

Bevan
Bevan

3/3/2019
This is probably a daft question, but where do I go to change my profession? I've now reached 71 on my Watchful, and the in-game help file says I can change my profession from my lodgings. But I can’t see where to do that - it's just the "Attend to matters..." options (with no option to change) or the open new areas / stories.
Am I missing something?
Thanks
B
0 link
Bevan
Bevan

3/3/2019
Ah - found it under "write a letter" I'd assumed that was only for in-game communications...
+2 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

3/4/2019
Bevan wrote:
Ah - found it under "write a letter" I'd assumed that was only for in-game communications...

Nope. It's more of a catch-all. If you want to rename your Companion, you go to the "Write a Letter" section too.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+1 link
Fianna Carmody
Fianna Carmody

27 days ago
But there's nothing about writing letters in "lodgings" now. Just "An Exceptional Story: Paisley" and "FIND NEW STORIES: Chat with the Local Gossip". Honestly, I can't navigate this game anymore; they've moved things about too much.
edited by Fianna Carmody on 7/6/2020
0 link
Jel
Jel

27 days ago
Fianna Carmody wrote:
But there's nothing about writing letters in "lodgings" now. Just "An Exceptional Story: Paisley" and "FIND NEW STORIES: Chat with the Local Gossip". Honestly, I can't navigate this game anymore; they've moved things about too much.
edited by Fianna Carmody on 7/6/2020

You can access 'write a letter' from Your Social Engagements, which is near the Lodgings location on the map

--
The Extravagant Wordsmith (Jel) accepts all social actions. Alert me before snubbing me.

The Melancholic Shadow accepts all social actions.
0 link