Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

An Intimate of Devils... Beyond 20 Messages in this topic - RSS

Barse
Barse

2/18/2019
DO YOU LOVE ME YET QUIET DEVILESS?

--
The Scorched Sailor, up for most social actions and RP. Not as scary as he looks.
+8 link
Luna Moulton
Luna Moulton

2/18/2019
Holy crap. That is amazing. How did you get that lucky... So lucky that you got it to 26?

--
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick- Monochromatic Myrmidon, Newspaper Editor, Legendary Charisma, Correspondent.

Mr Netae- SEEKING MR EATEN'S NAME

Aaron Wimbleton- Private Detective. Some Medical Experience.

Clara Stevens
Half-Devil. ... don’t question it.

Luna Moulton
The Woman Behind the Characters; might be a sociopath, we don’t know.
0 link
Luna Moulton
Luna Moulton

2/18/2019
Jolanda Swan wrote:
One last question...
Hypothetically, if I spend Fate on the Devils' card, I do not even need the feast of the rose card to get rid of the devils? I am at 15 now, and I can either spend fate or use the Feast options. I would love to know that even if I have bad luck with the Feast, Fate will still get me through.
edited by Jolanda Swan on 2/13/2019

Right, but where's the fun in simply getting rid of them? The fun of this is in seeing the Devils be intimate with you even after you've lost your soul, even up to absurd heights like Barse's 26 Intimate of Devils. This is starting to become a Neathy... Oh Dear God, I need to link this to Neathy Memes!

--
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick- Monochromatic Myrmidon, Newspaper Editor, Legendary Charisma, Correspondent.

Clara Stevens

Luna Moulton
+1 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

2/19/2019
Got to 18, got wonderfully rid of them, thank you for the thread! The fun is in never seeing this lecherous "Er..." card ever again.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Luna Moulton
Luna Moulton

2/19/2019
Congratulations!

--

Clara Stevens

Luna Moulton
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/19/2019
Barse wrote:
DO YOU LOVE ME YET QUIET DEVILESS?
Congratulations, delicious!

Really thought this was common knowledge; that's why I even placed it as a reminder. But I'm glad to see people push these numbers! smile

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

2/19/2019
Ah, no common knowledge at all. If anything, the fact that you cannot get rid of the Devils, not ever, is what is common knowledge.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Luna Moulton
Luna Moulton

19 days ago
It appears this bug has been fixed.

--

Clara Stevens

Luna Moulton
0 link
Luna Moulton
Luna Moulton

6 days ago
Nope, not fixed entirely, success on meeting someone at the dance can raise it past 20 still.

--

Clara Stevens

Luna Moulton
0 link
Ragnar Degenhand
Ragnar Degenhand

6 days ago
Indeed. Ragnar has 21.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ragnar%20Degenhand
0 link
fishandchips
fishandchips

6 days ago
I find that the devil cards bring nice rewards, you can just select options to reject/refuse them at certain times to bring down the 'An Intimate of Devils' trait and not let it increase further... similar to the Cheesemonger cards.
0 link