Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

possible glitch, Achievement: TheGardenOfHeaven(?) Messages in this topic - RSS

Kittenpox
Kittenpox

1/31/2019
There's an achievement for discovering all the stations in the Reach.
While I'm not terribly familiar with this setting, I was of the impression that the Reach was the entire sky.

But upon loading a game after the update (I was previously playing, using the backers beta), I acquired that achievement.
So far I've done little with the game, having not proceeded beyond New Winchester - and I have 'Dominant In The Reach (2)', if that counts.

Is this a glitch, or is the achievement just for the initial part of the game, and not visiting everywhere? (I don't want to report it as a bug if I've simply misunderstood the thing)

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link

1/31/2019
There's a similar bug with the "Districts of the Dead" achievement.

I died in Blue Kingdom & restarted from last port visited when I'd only found two (2) of the new stations - the achievement unlocked anyhow.

For the record: the Reach is the starting zone & the achievement unlocks if you've discovered all the stations in it.
edited by Pangolin12 on 1/31/2019
0 link
FailbetterFuzz
FailbetterFuzz
Administrator

2/1/2019
Hey,

From our patch notes...

* We are aware that some players who played throughout Early Access may see the wrong Achievement incrementing when docking at ports (e.g. the achievement tells you you’ve docked at a Blue Kingdom port when you dock at a Reach port). Please send us your save files so we can resolve the issue.
+1 link