Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

Is anyone else having trouble completing Titania? Messages in this topic - RSS

SirSpitfire
SirSpitfire

1/11/2019
I've gotten pretty far so spoilers

[spoiler]I've built the defenses that required the 3 caged catches and building two of the options and yet it seems my library that I picked for the academy refuses to build. The game says Titania and the bees are in perfect harmony so nothing is ever getting damaged, there's nowhere I can pump more Sovereigns into, the salon that I picked seems to perfectly fine, and I'm a little bummed I can't see the ending. I know I've waited long enough because it's been a literal year and a day since they have had defenses up and all the money I could give them[/spoiler]

Thanks for reading
edited by SirSpitfire on 1/11/2019
edited by SirSpitfire on 1/11/2019
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

1/11/2019
I haven't come that far yet, hopefully someone can help

But for spoiler tags on the forum: first write "spoiler" between [] and then after having written the spoiler close it with a [/ then again "spoiler" and close it ]
(spoiler without " " of course =) )
edited by Honeyaddict on 1/11/2019

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
0 link
babelfishwars
babelfishwars
Administrator

1/14/2019
Hello!
Could you get in touch with us and send us your save file, so I can look into this? https://www.failbettergames.com/sunless-skies/reporting-bugs/#Save_Files

Thanks.

edited by babelfishwars on 1/14/2019

--
Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
0 link