Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Holy Shit I'm awake again Messages in this topic - RSS

ChangelingChilde
ChangelingChilde

11/23/2018
I've been depressed since I was like 12. The depression is finally fading. Can someone actually, properly explain how this site has changed since back when it was the Echo Bazaar?

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
OUT past the High Wilderness and beyond
I fear I've gone Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Seven scars, seven chains, a soul too stained for Hell, and seven sainted candles burning at the well.

Gone to Grieve on the 17th day of the 7th month, 1897. Will be Vake-hunting next.
+6 link
Emain Ablach
Emain Ablach

11/24/2018
I'd love to, but so much changed that I don't know where to begin with... ô_ô

--
Went NORTH. Got salted. Never came back. We won't remember him.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Emain%20Ablach
+1 link
ChangelingChilde
ChangelingChilde

11/24/2018
Okay . . . is it okay that I made a tiny character blog for an NPC with the whole disclaimer set up? Plus an admission that Aleis was/is a way better writer than me or anyone else there?

Also, how do you invite people now?

--
DO you recall how the Hunger began?
I'm sorry, my darling, I don't think I can!
OUT past the High Wilderness and beyond
I fear I've gone Seeking, for of Him I'm fond.
--The Elfin Cannibal

Seven scars, seven chains, a soul too stained for Hell, and seven sainted candles burning at the well.

Gone to Grieve on the 17th day of the 7th month, 1897. Will be Vake-hunting next.
0 link
SingingFlame
SingingFlame

11/25/2018
Well, the big updates that have happened since I joined a couple of years ago are: All the ambitions are now one update away from being done, you can get readmitted to court, Knife and Candle went on hiatus, the faction connection system got converted into temporary favours / permanent renown, the fifth coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers is open, you can choose how you're addressed, Hallowmas got revamped, there's a new election festival, you can change your stat specialization, you can specialize in ALL the stats (Paramount Presence), lodgings social actions got revamped (including the ability to duel other black ribbon members to the death), they created and retired the Fallen London mobile app, marriage and divorce came back, Seeking is back and now finished, and the whole site got a more mobile friendly revamp.

As far as inviting people, do you mean the options to invite people to play the game? I think those were retired before they brought out the app, and haven't been brought back.
edited by SingingFlame on 11/25/2018

--
Matilda Ydmos, the Discerning Huntress (Nemesis)
Anne Carnacki, the Audacious Canon (Heart's Desire)
Eleanor Redrick, the Stalwart Well-Widow (Bag a Legend!)
-Any social actions welcomed-
+2 link