Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Professional Reward Bug? Messages in this topic - RSS

Cornelius_Greene
Cornelius_Greene

11/14/2018
I started playing FL not too long ago and have just receive my very first profession reward. My profession is an enforcer. I read in the Fallen london Wiki, (Here's a link: https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Professions_(Guide)) that the reward was supposed to be 34 echoes and an additional of other stuff.

But the problem is, I never receive my echoes, I did gain the other rewards. Is this a bug? Or perhaps I misunderstand something?

If it is a bug, how can one report it to the devs, and if I misunderstand something please explain it to me.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Greene
0 link
PSGarak
PSGarak

11/14/2018
Your reward is a pile of stuff which is worth 34 echoes if you sell it to the Bazaar. That's on the Wiki just to let you compare the piles of stuff at a glance, because they're rather assorted. The only professions which get echoes directly are the "Less Entagled" ones.

In general, bug reports are support@failbettergames.com. If you have a question or are unsure about a bug, you might want to start with the forums--players usually answer, and dev resources are tight.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/PSGarak
0 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

11/14/2018
Cornelius_Greene wrote:
I started playing FL not too long ago and have just receive my very first profession reward. My profession is an enforcer. I read in the Fallen london Wiki, (Here's a link: https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Professions_(Guide)) that the reward was supposed to be 34 echoes and an additional of other stuff.

But the problem is, I never receive my echoes, I did gain the other rewards. Is this a bug? Or perhaps I misunderstand something?

If it is a bug, how can one report it to the devs, and if I misunderstand something please explain it to me.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Greene

Ah! No, I think you got the proper reward. The figure of "34 echoes" is the cash value of all the random stuff you got. The wiki puts it there for comparison purposes, so you don't have to look it all up and count up the value of your payment.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
0 link
Cornelius_Greene
Cornelius_Greene

11/14/2018
Ah! Of course.

So it is a misunderstanding on my part. I thank you delicious friends for clearing my misunderstanding and answering my question in such a quick time.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Greene
+2 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

11/14/2018
Cornelius_Greene wrote:
Ah! Of course.

So it is a misunderstanding on my part. I thank you delicious friends for clearing my misunderstanding and answering my question in such a quick time.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Greene

You're welcome! Best of luck in your future thuggery.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
0 link