Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking for silly drawing ideas Messages in this topic - RSS

incerteza
incerteza

8/24/2018
EscapistEscapade wrote:
Also my suggestion: the Turkish Girl taking her shoes off to dance and the shocked (and less shocked) reactions of the usual guests, like the Brass Ambassador, Tentacled Entrepreneur and our esteemed Mayor.

Not Safe For Victorians
+4 link
NotaWalrus
NotaWalrus

8/24/2018
incerteza wrote:
Thank you all so much! ^___^

Jolanda Swan wrote:
Do you have a Deviant Art page or an Art Station account?
No, but thank you for the idea.

NotaWalrus wrote:
Request: A specially cheerful goldfish.
Here you are smile

That is even more cheerful than I imagined, thank you!

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/NotaWalrus
Ignacious, the Licentious Scholar, he will accept most social invitations, including boxed cats and affluent photographers (but only betrayals), though he is absent-minded and might take more time than entirely necessary. He apologizes.

Good evening from Ignacious
Ignacious's Backtory
0 link
incerteza
incerteza

8/24/2018
Karwelas wrote:
Mr. Iron dual welding swords

Not from this thread and was not a request but hell yess.
edited by incerteza on 8/24/2018
+7 link
incerteza
incerteza

8/25/2018
Ixc wrote:
A cute Fingerking with a fez, pulling a human out of a hat. Bit of an inverse of normal stage magic.

It tries its best.
+4 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

8/26/2018
Goodness, that looks so amazing!

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
+1 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

8/27/2018
A cute Fingerking! We are in danger - more danger than usual!

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+3 link
incerteza
incerteza

8/30/2018
Kukapetal wrote:
If you still need anymore ideas, I would love to see the Scarred Naturalist happily gnawing on a candle.

Happy nerd.
(And apparently, at some point mid-drawing I forgot what he wears. I blame Nadir.)
edited by incerteza on 8/30/2018
+4 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

8/31/2018
OMG he's so adorable! Thank you so much! It's so nice to see my favorite snuffer cutie get some artwork Big Grin

(And you were pretty close with the outfit. Only thing missing is his dorky striped cravat. But maybe he takes it off when he's eating so he doesn't get wax on it)

Once again, nice work!

*pinches his cheeks*
0 link
MrCandles
MrCandles

8/15/2019
Draw, please, the most bizarre londoner - in Lupercalian Mask, Clothes Colony, Pair of Lenguals, with Polythreme Drinking Vessel, tattoо and two Rubberies (one - in Christmas jumper), on Clay Cedan Chair and without shoes.

• edited by MrCandles on 8/15/2019
  • 0 link
    Siankan
    Siankan

8/15/2019
    I think you're about a year late for this one, friend.

--
    Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
    0 link
    MrCandles
    MrCandles

8/15/2019
    Siankan wrote:
    I think you're about a year late for this one, friend.

Probably. But make post is better than not make.
  • 0 link
    Doctor_Static
    Doctor_Static

8/15/2019
    Just - WOW !! So glad i stumbled upon this! - Some of the best watercolor art i've ever seen!

Like MrCandles - i hope you may still consider adding to these, here. One assumes you are a professional artist, and likely earning good "crust" at it. Your art has forever lightened any gloom i feel at (roleplaying) life in a dim giant cave far from the sky and stars.

. . . Just in case: An Image?: One of the funniest silly things i've ever done, in character (as captioned into my Journal, in detail) :

-:- Well - when one is Infiltrating a posh Club, mention is made of a false-mustache kit - which i role-play as improv'ed from rat-hair, etc ...

Meanwhile, when in Spite, i have a hobby of robbing drunk cavalry soldiers - and describe Sketching one with "an interesting nose and Sad Eyebrows", and consider making a set of eyebrows like that for my disguise kit ... THEN i decided to just Steal His - with a honey on leather glue strip !

((btw - i / Psmyth tend to prefer a bowler hat, dapper suit, and is cleanshaven. - NOT to be sneakily asking for a character portrait, sorry. You must get a LOT of such requests!))

Any plans to, maybe, create & publish a graphic-novel...?

-:- Y. "Drazzle" F. Psmyth -:-
    edited by Doctor_Static on 8/15/2019
    0 link
    OmegaPaladin
    OmegaPaladin

17 days ago
    This is one of the most fun threads I have ever seen. Really amazing work.

--
    Dr. Lucy Gresham, scholar and plucky adventurer!
    Enrique Santiago, Sailor turned zailor and hunter of legends.
    Sophie Dumitru, Former urchin, now both Thief and detective.
    0 link