Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking for an artist. Messages in this topic - RSS

MrEvil135
MrEvil135

6/28/2018
Just a thing I do when I register on a new forum. Can I get an artist make a custom portrait for my acount? Pretty please. The reward would be a chess game. or two, or five.

--
This account represents the FALLEN CITIES INVESTIGATION TEAM. Our current members

Alejandro: Our proud leader, minor poet, chess piece, Midnighter, Runner of the Oft-Mendacious Gazette. Probably a vampire. Open to any and all social actions

Mr Evil: Vengeful, somewhat insane. Currently is obsessed with the northern cardinal direction. Has dead family members. Wants to go north. Manages this account. North.
0 link
incerteza
incerteza

6/28/2018
MrEvil135 wrote:
Just a thing I do when I register on a new forum. Can I get an artist make a custom portrait for my acount? Pretty please. The reward would be a chess game. or two, or five.

Hi,
I can try, I have nothing better to do anyway. And too far North for the chess.

Your description?
0 link
MrEvil135
MrEvil135

6/28/2018
A logo for a detective agency, The idea is that my two current characters co-run one. For role-playing purposes.

Too bad about the chess, perhaps we could make some other arrangements?
edited by MrEvil135 on 6/28/2018

--
This account represents the FALLEN CITIES INVESTIGATION TEAM. Our current members

Alejandro: Our proud leader, minor poet, chess piece, Midnighter, Runner of the Oft-Mendacious Gazette. Probably a vampire. Open to any and all social actions

Mr Evil: Vengeful, somewhat insane. Currently is obsessed with the northern cardinal direction. Has dead family members. Wants to go north. Manages this account. North.
0 link
incerteza
incerteza

6/28/2018
Oh. I haven't tried drawing logos yet. Will try on this weekend, but, well, can't promise anything cool.
0 link
incerteza
incerteza

7/1/2018
I gave it a try: https://imgur.com/a/SRLnyEt, the second image in the album should have the right size for an avatar.

(Offtopic, but have your guys looked into the Fidgeting Writer story yet? It just looks like a perfect case for a poet, a seeker, and the fallen cities investigation).
+2 link
MrEvil135
MrEvil135

7/3/2018
Perfect logo. Really could not have done better myself. But it's too big, the forum accepts pictures 100x100 pixels, your picture is 200x200

As for the fidgeting writer story, I almost always seem to fail matters of luck, so I mostly abandoned it. But I'm willing to give it another go.
edited by MrEvil135 on 7/3/2018

--

0 link