Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

The best idea to come from this election Messages in this topic - RSS

Kylestien
Kylestien

6/25/2018

Don't tell me you would not attend that salon. Between the Princess making sure that peaks of hedonism are gained and the Contrarian arguing with her drunkenly about whatever the hot topic is, this is clearly the best thing to come out of this election and that includes any of the three candidates winning.

--
I will accept all actions, though I hold the right to refuse for my own reasons. However, if you explain WHY you send me a harmful action like Loitering or Dantes,And I feel the reason good, I will consider it more. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Kylestien

Persuasive patron. You want a lesson, send me a message asking for one.
+6 link
Azothi
Azothi

6/25/2018
Just imagine the Making Waves you'd get from that. Mr. Slowcake will be the happiest not-a-man in the world.

--
Azoth I, the Emissary of Cardinals - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
+2 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

6/25/2018
That would be a rather amazing salon and the Amanuensis being there to spread tales to increase MW or even Notability. Though a dance with the Princess or a discussion with the Contrarian would be even more interesting.

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
+2 link