Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

What's the best way to grind cellars of wine? Messages in this topic - RSS

Strawbreevee
Strawbreevee

6/24/2018
I am in desperate need of a ship, but don't have a cellar of wine. I have Watchful 128+34 (163), Shadowy 85+33 (118), Dangerous 109+35 (144), and Persuasive 155+46 (201). I'm locked out of the court, don't have a ship, finished the university storyline, and have access to the foreign office. Please help!

--
Strawbreevee - The Princely Correspondent. Best-selling author, royalty, and in possession of a rather bonny gem. Main Account. All non-dupes accepted! Orphanage invites especially accepted.
The Siamese Servant! Most recommended maidservant in Slowcake’s, menacing, and [redacted]. Alternate Account. All socials accepted, even dupes and names.
Northe Lights - The Northbound Bride... Jaw-droppingly beautiful, charming, and speaker of things that should not be. Seeker Account [Hiatus]

Abandoned Accounts:§
0 link
Gillsing
Gillsing

6/24/2018
Trade in Society Favours at the Shuttered Palace and upgrade the bottles of wine through "A Presumptuous Little Opportunity" whenever possible, and through regular upgrades when that's not possible. But if you only need a single Cellar of Wine you might want to check out "Have a drink at the Bridge Without" in the Bazaar Side-streets, and the "Lay down a Cellar of Wine" option.
+1 link
Strawbreevee
Strawbreevee

6/24/2018
Gillsing wrote:
Trade in Society Favours at the Shuttered Palace and upgrade the bottles of wine through "A Presumptuous Little Opportunity" whenever possible, and through regular upgrades when that's not possible. But if you only need a single Cellar of Wine you might want to check out "Have a drink at the Bridge Without" in the Bazaar Side-streets, and the "Lay down a Cellar of Wine" option.

Thanks. I didn't realize you could do that.

--
Strawbreevee - The Princely Correspondent. Best-selling author, royalty, and in possession of a rather bonny gem. Main Account. All non-dupes accepted! Orphanage invites especially accepted.
The Siamese Servant! Most recommended maidservant in Slowcake’s, menacing, and [redacted]. Alternate Account. All socials accepted, even dupes and names.
Northe Lights - The Northbound Bride... Jaw-droppingly beautiful, charming, and speaker of things that should not be. Seeker Account [Hiatus]

Abandoned Accounts:§
0 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

6/24/2018
You can also upgrade Broken Giant with church favours to gain five cellars at a time.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
+1 link
curtistruffle
curtistruffle

6/24/2018
And for Broken Giant one may grind Constabulary carousel at Ladybones!

--
Johnathan Priest(Nemesis), a Visionary Hunter of horrors both humane and eldritch.
I am a Dangerous patron
Jane Barlowe(Light Fingers), a Notorious Shenanigan and mediocre writer.
Cardinalli Browning(Bag a Legend), a Joyful Adventuress and a fictional character, written by Jane Barlowe.
0 link
Nikita Nopants
Nikita Nopants

18 days ago
Are there any other methods to grind cellars of wine?
0 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

18 days ago
Nikita Nopants wrote:

The most efficient, in my opinion, is to breed Hounds of Heaven - it will also provide a hefty amount of Church Favours - but that requires a ship.

--
Wojciech, a Correspondent > Midnighter > Glassman > Correspondent again.

Fnardl, a Vake-Hunting Midnighter.
+1 link
Rostygold
Rostygold

17 days ago
There is a new method now, for people who have reached Balmoral. You really need an end-game character though.
0 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren

17 days ago
Rostygold wrote:
There is a new method now, for people who have reached Balmoral. You really need an end-game character though.

Link is corrupted, please replace.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Andre%20Alexin
Will accept only something interesting.
0 link
Snort
Snort

17 days ago
Rostygold wrote:

This produces a 404 error for me. And I am slower than Aro.
edited by Snort on 10/13/2020

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Snort
0 link
PSGarak
PSGarak

17 days ago
One of the Painting options hands out Cellars as a reward. I wouldn't consider it efficient unless you're also in the market for Airag, which you very well might be.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/PSGarak
0 link
Rostygold
Rostygold

17 days ago
I swear that I placed the right URL the last time. I even checked again after posting.
Here, check this storylet. The paintings with Nostalgic themes always give a bottle of airag.
0 link
Nikita Nopants
Nikita Nopants

16 days ago
Wojciech wrote:
Nikita Nopants wrote:

The most efficient, in my opinion, is to breed Hounds of Heaven - it will also provide a hefty amount of Church Favours - but that requires a ship.

This really worked well. Thanks for the tip.
0 link