Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Nightmares. Please help me sleep. Messages in this topic - RSS

asinineFlatfoot
asinineFlatfoot

6/23/2018
A few nightmares is to be expected, but I approach a state of confusion. The cheery gentleman occupies my thoughts. It's dreadfully inconvenient.

If anyone is feeling charitable, there's an action you can take to reduce my nightmares, from Your Lodgings.

"Matters of Watchfulness and Nightmares -> Assist your friend with their Nightmares."

I can return a favor of similar value. Do not expect much: my highest skill is Watchful, at 36 modified. But I will do what I am able.

EDIT: See most recent message.
edited by asinineFlatfoot on 6/23/2018

--
[spoiler](This is an RP account for The Asinine Flatfoot, an insane detective bent on self-destruction in pursuit of something terrible. If you hear me say something that sounds dreary, depressed, or suicidal, please do not worry about me; it's all part of the character. I am in good health.)[/spoiler]
0 link
Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr

6/23/2018
I sent a bit of help. You can just pay it forward.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
0 link
asinineFlatfoot
asinineFlatfoot

6/23/2018
Several prompt responses already. From gibbering lunatic, back to complete lucidity. I am myself again, and I cannot thank you all enough.

--
[spoiler](This is an RP account for The Asinine Flatfoot, an insane detective bent on self-destruction in pursuit of something terrible. If you hear me say something that sounds dreary, depressed, or suicidal, please do not worry about me; it's all part of the character. I am in good health.)[/spoiler]
0 link