Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Shepard’s timepiece Messages in this topic - RSS

Spooks
Spooks

6/15/2018
Is it truly impossible to get unless you use Fate - I want to finish my Regretful Soldier and I seem to be stumped

Cheers
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

6/15/2018
Yes, you need to spend fate.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
+2 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

6/15/2018
It's the Soul Trade story that you need for it, it's short, easy and fun, totally worth it imo!

--
Honeyaddict, Silverer Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence of the Old Regime
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola. Update: a Basecamp has been completed, now to win back the Viric Jungle in order to build the Church itself!

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes.
+5 link
Jaina
Jaina

6/16/2018
Both choices for The Soul Trade (Spirifer or Shepherd) are quite profitable and well worth the Fate. Just got the Timepiece on my alt and it's great.

--
Cair-Var, a power-hungry lover of Devils and Rubberies
Hungry Ego, A morally upstanding citizen
+6 link
Spooks
Spooks

6/16/2018
Thanks everyone - I think I have some spare shillings somewhere ...
+1 link
MrCandles
MrCandles

7/25/2019
I want become spirifier, but if I spend Fate to this story, I will cannot make seven Ubergoats for make Heptagoat.
-4 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

7/26/2019
Heptagoat though is mechanically useless, and even worse that the goats it replaces in BDR.
Both Soul's Trade choices are profitable, well written, fun... and they take care of the soldier's card.
I chose Shepherd, and getting rid of your menaces plus gaining all these favors at once feels great.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
MrCandles
MrCandles

7/26/2019
Jolanda Swan wrote:
Heptagoat though is mechanically useless, and even worse that the goats it replaces in BDR.
Both Soul's Trade choices are profitable, well written, fun... and they take care of the soldier's card.
I chose Shepherd, and getting rid of your menaces plus gaining all these favors at once feels great.

This is challenge - play with only Fate from stories and buy all endgame items - Heptagoat, Paramount Presence, Hesperidean Cider and Seven-Fold Knock.
  • +1 link
    Skinnyman
    Skinnyman

7/26/2019
    MrCandles wrote:
    I want become spirifier, but if I spend Fate to this story, I will cannot make seven Ubergoats for make Heptagoat.
    Mate, please stop this behavior!

--
    ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
    Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
    I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
    No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
    0 link
    MrCandles
    MrCandles

7/26/2019
    Skinnyman wrote:
    MrCandles wrote:
    Mate, please stop this behavior!

What behavior?
  • -2 link
    babelfishwars
    babelfishwars
    Administrator

7/26/2019
    MrCandles wrote:
    What behavior?

You keep bringing up ways in which lacking in Fate hampers your game play, in a way that is increasingly coming across as begging other players to buy Fate to help you out. Even if that is not your intention, it is not a good look. Please stop. Consider this an official request, to be followed by a warning if you continue.

Thanks.

Babel

--
    Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
    +3 link
    MrCandles
    MrCandles

7/26/2019
    babelfishwars wrote:
    MrCandles wrote:
    What behavior?

You keep bringing up ways in which lacking in Fate hampers your game play, in a way that is increasingly coming across as begging other players to buy Fate to help you out. Even if that is not your intention, it is not a good look. Please stop. Consider this an official request, to be followed by a warning if you continue.

Thanks.

Babel

Just back ten box in game and I will use only my Fate for all stories that I need.
  • -7 link