Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Unable to link Fallen London to Sunless Sea Messages in this topic - RSS

TheScaryOne
TheScaryOne

5/25/2018
I just got into Sunless Sea in earnest (was waiting for a good sale on Zubmariner) and have read that I should create and link a Fallen London account for the most benefit. In the current game client (2.2.2.3130) I am unable to link my Fallen London account to Sunless Sea. In the options>account authentication menu I just get the error that I need to use the latest game client. I've tried updating to the Unity steam beta, but have the same issue, so I downgraded back to stable.

Thank you for any help, I'd just really like that whisper locked box....
0 link
Absintheuse
Absintheuse

6/4/2018
phryne wrote:
Absintheuse wrote:
The build includes mostly bug and typo fixes, but involves some content
NEW SUNLESS SEA CONTENT!?!? smile

Something quite small, though we hope it will delight you all
+3 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

6/26/2019
Yes and yes.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

5/25/2018
I recommend contacting support at sunlesssea@failbettergames.com

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+1 link
Ascenderr
Ascenderr

5/26/2018
TheScaryOne wrote:
I just got into Sunless Sea in earnest (was waiting for a good sale on Zubmariner) and have read that I should create and link a Fallen London account for the most benefit. In the current game client (2.2.2.3130) I am unable to link my Fallen London account to Sunless Sea. In the options>account authentication menu I just get the error that I need to use the latest game client. I've tried updating to the Unity steam beta, but have the same issue, so I downgraded back to stable.

Thank you for any help, I'd just really like that whisper locked box....

Hey mate!
I had the same problem, and I think I just solved it.
1. Go here: https://www.failbettergames.com/fallen-london/
2. Click on Play for free
3. Sign up and create an account
4. If you are connected to the game - disconnect and reconnect
5. Try to authenticate again - it should work and you should get a sign in screen

6. If you do, sign in with the account you created at the link above
7. Have fun smile
+1 link