Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking for someone to put in a good word Messages in this topic - RSS

Parsinette
Parsinette

5/18/2018
My Suspicion is rising at a d__mnably high rate. I would love if someone could put in a good word for me with the Constables! Feel free to ask for anything in return, I absolutely loathe to give without taking.

(Username is the same there as here, if you'd like to help send me a Scandal/Suspicion request of your own or just comment here smile )
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

5/18/2018
Parsinette wrote:
My Suspicion is rising at a d__mnably high rate. I would love if someone could put in a good word for me with the Constables! Feel free to ask for anything in return, I absolutely loathe to give without taking.

(Username is the same there as here, if you'd like to help send me a Scandal/Suspicion request of your own or just comment here smile )

Throw some to Skinnyman and no need to give anything back!
After all, you do hate to give without taking so I guess that just taking isn't an issue! Big Grin

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link