Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

Neathy products in Real-Life Messages in this topic - RSS

Six Handed Merchant
Six Handed Merchant

2/11/2018
It's not quite mushroom wine, but my hometown does make a mushroom beer. Apparently it was a hit, as it turns out:

http://www.newschoolbeer.com/2016/08/old-town-brewing-releases-mushroom-ale-in-bottles.html

Anyone else run into Neathy (or near-Neathy) products in real life?

• edited by Six Handed Merchant on 3/10/2018

--
    The Six Handed Merchant: If it's the truth you seek, The Six Handed Merchant is the gentlemen-, er, lady-, er, detective you need! Just pay no heed to that Eradication Officer tailing Six: that poor fellow is simply out of his mind!

Six's Mantlepiece (I am available for roleplaying and SAs. My schedule is pretty full, so please PM me first to work out the details.)
  • +3 link
    Diptych
    Diptych
    Administrator

2/11/2018
    There is at least some homemade mushroom wine floating around out there somewhere, and there was a thread about real-life red honey not too long ago...

--
    Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
    Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
    0 link
    Siankan
    Siankan

2/11/2018
    Sir Frederick wrote:
    there was a thread about real-life red honey not too long ago...

You mean this? http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25683-wait-red-honey-exists.aspx

--
    Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
    +1 link
    Six Handed Merchant
    Six Handed Merchant

3/10/2018
    While traveling abroad I ate Rat on a String.

Ok, the rats were in a pile. The pigeons were on a string.

And for anyone interested, rat tastes like a gamey duck. It was rich and kind of smokey. But the final preparation (not shown) was excellent!

What? Some people like a bit of rat...

• edited by Six Handed Merchant on 3/10/2018

--
    The Six Handed Merchant: If it's the truth you seek, The Six Handed Merchant is the gentlemen-, er, lady-, er, detective you need! Just pay no heed to that Eradication Officer tailing Six: that poor fellow is simply out of his mind!

Six's Mantlepiece (I am available for roleplaying and SAs. My schedule is pretty full, so please PM me first to work out the details.)
  • +6 link
    Skinnyman
    Skinnyman

3/10/2018
    And a lot of married couples love rats!

--
    ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
    Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
    I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
    No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
    +1 link