Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Help with locked quests Messages in this topic - RSS

JackB
JackB

2/9/2012
How does one unlock a locked quest. I see a card next to a quest and it will tell me I need an attribute at least at a certain value, but it won't ever unlock after reaching that value. Am I missing something?
0 link
Woogawoman
Woogawoman

2/9/2012
Can you be more specific about the particular situation? Or is it happening everywhere? If the latter, I'd say that's a bug, and should be reported to ebbugs@failbettergames.com.

--
----------
Eleanor Smythe's Profile
0 link
JackB
JackB

2/10/2012
It is happening everywhere. I will send an email.
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

2/10/2012
So, let me get this straight. There are some storylets where it has a card asking you to get a certain amount of that attribute, but even when you get that attribute it stays locked?

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
JackB
JackB

2/10/2012
You have it straight.

For example, my Persuasive is 7 and "Charm your way into someone's home" requires 3 and it is still locked.
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/10/2012
It definitey looks like a bug. If you report it, FBG will probably fix it quickly ^^

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Chris Gardiner
Chris Gardiner
Administrator

2/10/2012
This definitely sounds bug-worthy. Email ebbugs@failbettergames.com and we'll investigate.
0 link