Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

Neathy Memes Messages in this topic - RSS

the old man
the old man

3/13/2020
well done

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
Misherellu
Misherellu

3/13/2020
Wait till the RP I posted on the FL threads gets hot and popular, as well as the ask FL Player character threads, in no time the Internet is gonna be swarming with memes of those, I believe, LOL.
edited by Anneliese Lemieux on 3/13/2020

--
No longer on FL/SS since some time in summer 2020. The Anneliese Lemieux OC I have is moving to an original fiction I'm writing set in the actual real world Victorian universe.
0 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

5/19/2020
Couldn't resist.

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, collector of dreams and memories ||
+7 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

8/9/2020
Wizard of London (Heart’s Desire spoilers)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

--
+4 link
NotaWalrus
NotaWalrus

8/9/2020
I made this forever ago and forgot this thread existed. They're the same stat and you can't change my mind.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/NotaWalrus
Ignacious, the Fluid Professor, he will accept most social invitations, including boxed cats and affluent photographers (but only betrayals), though he is absent-minded and might take more time than entirely necessary. He apologizes.
+4 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

11/3/2020
September vs Mr Pages

[spoiler][/spoiler]

--
+1 link
the old man
the old man

1/3/2021
better late than never I suppose

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
+2 link
JamesSilver
JamesSilver

2/2/2021
lore spoilers
[spoiler][/spoiler]

--
an exceptional weasel
+5 link
CarrONoir
CarrONoir

3/8/2021
Time for me to join, as well!

+2 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

3/12/2021
Thoughts and prayers to anyone who interacts with my characters.

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
+2 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

3/16/2021
Masseurse wrote:

Picture link is broken upset

Is it? I see it just fine, though. I struggled enough to figure out how to place the image anyways. Not really familiar with how it works.

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
0 link
Passionario
Passionario

3/30/2021

--
Passionario: Profile, Story, Ending
Passion: Profile, Appearance
+1 link
the Inquisitive Masseurse
the Inquisitive Masseurse

4/12/2021
Whenever i see one you fools sending letters to the bloody Surface:

--
Good news everyone! The Inquisitive Masseurse is back in London, from hir extended tour overzeez, and is available for house calls!

Not so great news: Streetcat is still in London. It's probably right behind you.
0 link
Ixc
Ixc

4/28/2021
To sum up the Hurlers:

"You are not screaming"

--
Pleased to meet you. Ixc, spy and detective. Inventor of the Correspondence Cannon.
Are you a Paramount Presence? Record your name here. For posterity, of course.

Being poked incessantly by nightmares? Poke them back!
Vote the Viscountess for Mayor!
0 link