Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

What time is sunless skies releasing? Messages in this topic - RSS

Nanako
Nanako

8/29/2017
right now the 29th of august just started, 2 hours and 50 minutes ago. 30th august is tomorrow, so at least 21 hours, plus another nine since presumably failbetter opens at 9am like most companies.

But what time is the game actually being released? I was too late to get it on kickstarter, ill be buying on launch day, and i'd really like to start as soon as possible

--
Sunless Skies needs engine and speed control mechanics. Have a look at my design proposal for implementing it

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25687-a-design-for-engines.aspx
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

8/29/2017
Approximately 19:00 BST, and this is the beginning of early access, not launch day.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Nanako
Nanako

8/29/2017
7pm? Why?
That seems an inopportune time to launch a game. It's at - nay well after, the end of a workday, which leaves no time to fix any last minute problems that crop up

--
Sunless Skies needs engine and speed control mechanics. Have a look at my design proposal for implementing it

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25687-a-design-for-engines.aspx
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

8/29/2017
It's not a time to launch a game, it's a time to send out the codes to the KS backers. I'm not sure whether the game will become available for purchase before or after that.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Absintheuse
Absintheuse

8/29/2017
To clarify, Sunless Skies is launching approximately 18:00 BST 30th August 2017, however Kickstarter Backers will be receiving their keys around 19:00 BST (due to there being 11,000+ of our amazing Kickstarter supporters, and also giving us a little wiggle room to work with Steam and GOG to get the game live).
+1 link
GoingFTL
GoingFTL

8/29/2017
Ok so 11 am Pacific Standard Time
edited by GoingFTL on 8/29/2017
0 link