Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

How do cliques work? Messages in this topic - RSS

Eleanor Nyx Voclain
Eleanor Nyx Voclain

2/8/2012
I don't always check the forums, but when I do.... I am greatly confused. What are cliques, how does one make one, how do they work, etc etc?

--
Fallen London Archives - an unofficial Echo Bazaar wiki

@nixieneo
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/8/2012
Currently cliques are at a low level of development - more features should be due soon:

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic190-sneak-peek-shh-dont-tell.aspx?Page=1#post2720

Currently: from your Profile page you can name your Clique, Invite people in it, of Kick people out of it, using the commands in the lower left part of the page.

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Eleanor Nyx Voclain
Eleanor Nyx Voclain

2/8/2012
Hah... So far I can rename it, but that's the only thing I can do XD Oh well. Thanks for the help!

--
Fallen London Archives - an unofficial Echo Bazaar wiki

@nixieneo
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/8/2012
nixieneo wrote:
Hah... So far I can rename it, but that's the only thing I can do XD Oh well. Thanks for the help!

You're right... I think you have go to the "My Friends" tab and select a contact to Invite him/her into your Clique from their Profile page. You should see "invite" just under their name, at the top left.
edited by streetfelineblue on 2/8/2012

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link