Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Early Speculation Messages in this topic - RSS

Elaina Schill
Elaina Schill

4/30/2018
Ok but like,,,,what if the player character could be elected mayor? Like for who you support you could pick 'your own sweet self.' I doubt it would happen and there'd be a lot they'd have to do to make that possible but it would be fun.

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor).
+1 link
Mira Venefica
Mira Venefica

6/4/2018
I don't remember who first suggested her, but I would vote for the Northbound Parliamentarian. Unfortunately I think Indigo's analysis of the likely field is correct.

--
The Soft-Shoed Demimondaine: A woman of shadow and mystery, and a certain scoundrelish integrity. A friend and colleague to poets, prostitutes, mystics, and thieves.

ʀᴇʙᴜs Eᴍᴘᴏʀɪɪ, ᴀsᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀ sᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏʀᴇᴍ
+1 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

6/5/2018
The Paronomastic Newshound has a more profitable and rarer card though

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
0 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

6/5/2018
The Parliamentarian and the Newshound are both Kickstarter backer-designed characters = along with four others whose cards are no longer in rotation, but who were part of the same Tomb Colonies-related story - so they're unlikely to be used in other events.

--
Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
0 link