Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

How much did you contribute for your candidate? Messages in this topic - RSS

phryne
phryne

7/9/2017
I'm finished with my Election efforts, I'll go to bed now and look for the results in 12 hours smile But I thought it would be interesting to have a place where you can put down for eternity the facts and figures of your efforts!

If I understood everything correctly, every FL account can contribute a maximum 50 votes for one candidate: 20 from their career path, 15 from Election Influence, and another 15 from Notability.

Here's what my accounts achieved:

Phryne Amarantyne: 33 votes for Feducci (Fixer 15 / Influence 10 / Notability 8)
Eva May Canning: 32 votes for Feducci (Campaigner 16 / Influence 10 / Notability 6)
Timmel Orosenn: 35 votes for the Detective (Agitator 20 / Influence 10 / Notability 5)

That's a lot more than I thought I'd contribute before the Election started! I hate the Notability grind, so only took it as far as it is still (relatively) painless. I didn't much like the Debate mechanics either, so ignored them and the chance to increase Influence. I'm content with that, but I'm sure there are a lot of players here who maxed out the full 50 votes (or are still frantically at it)!
edited by phryne on 7/9/2017

--
my accounts, with all 4 Ambitions completed: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesisBag a Legend, again
Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
+2 link
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

7/9/2017
Anne Auclair: 50 votes for the Campaigner (20 EC + 15 N + 15 EI)

I raised my Notability throughout the first half of the year in preparation for the election, after tomorrow I'm going to cash it in so I don't have to worry about maintaining it. Raising notability can be fun, maintaining it is just a chore.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+5 link
Sinnouk
Sinnouk

7/9/2017
Theron Urie: 46 votes for the DTC (Fixer 20 / ItE 15 / Notability 11).
Somewhere along the election he got distracted and did

instead.
edited by Sinnouk on 7/10/2017

--
Theron Bidwell Urie: the Distrait Dabbler, hat-less unfortunate no more!

gronostaj wrote:
If the Implacable Detective Wins…

I go to jail! And you go to jail! And you go to jail, yes, you too! Everyone goes to jail!
+5 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

7/9/2017
Sara contributed 20 Career, 15 Influence, and 12 Notability for the Detective. I'd push the Notability up higher, but there really isn't that much time left, alas.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
+3 link
Jeremy Avalon
Jeremy Avalon

7/9/2017
49 votes for the Detective.

--
How we must glow; yes, I bet we look like snow.
+2 link
Sir Joseph Marlen
Sir Joseph Marlen

7/10/2017
Sir Joseph Marlen: 43 votes for the Campaigner (Campaigner 20, Influence 10, Nobility 13)
Alexus Harven: 33 votes for the Detective (Campaigner 20, Influence 10, Nobility 3)

--
Sir Joseph Marlen - The Romantic Sophist
Alexus Harven - The Defiant Fatalist
Rose Reinhelm - The Respectful Revolutionary
Cappuccino - The Perfidious Spycraft

Available for any and all social actions.
+2 link
Isaac Zienfried
Isaac Zienfried

7/10/2017
Campaigner 20, Influencing 15, Notability 11

46 total for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner.

--
Isaac Zienfried, 'The Vacillating Belligerent.'
A gentleman of complicated loyalties, complicated morality, and complicated goals.
But really, it's hard to keep things simple down here!
+2 link
dov
dov

7/10/2017
lady ciel wrote:
I raised my Notability to 15 so have the full 50 for Feducci.

[spoiler] I do have other characters supporting other characters - one of those has the full 50 for the DTC; another has 49 for the Implacable Detective (if they get a chance to raise their notability by inviting the Captivating Princess to their salon that might go to 50). The rest support to lower levels. [/spoiler]

Wow. That's an impressive commitment from you *and* your alts.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+2 link
Lemondrop
Lemondrop

7/10/2017
35 for DTC. I'm not a POSI, so that's pretty good imo. No alts.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lemondrop
+2 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

7/10/2017
Full 50 as a Fixer for the Campaigner. I cannot wait for the results, no matter what they will be!

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+2 link
Tystefy
Tystefy

7/9/2017
" Enough. "

--
Will sometimes return to post absurdity.
+2 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

7/10/2017

[spoiler] I do have other characters supporting other characters - one of those has the full 50 for the DTC; another has 49 for the Implacable Detective (if they get a chance to raise their notability by inviting the Captivating Princess to their salon that might go to 50). The rest support to lower levels. [/spoiler]

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/lady%20ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+1 link
gronostaj
gronostaj

7/10/2017
39 for Feducci. I love him, but no, the Notability grind is just too much.

--
Gronostaj (pl. Ermine), a decadent duellist of mysterious and indistinct gender. Seeker. Willing to die- but not of boredom. Open to all social actions, including the harmful ones.
Soft-Spoken Surgeon, a doctor who owes an onerous debt. Professor of medicine at the University by day, at criminal employ by night. Open to all non-harmful social actions.
+1 link
Indigo Clardmond
Indigo Clardmond

7/10/2017
After getting past his initial fears about the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner, moved by her character, motives, platform and of course, her tea, Indigo provided a full 50 votes in the most open and welcoming manner he could (Campaigner 20/Influence 15/Notability 15)

Vazio could care less about the election, but they needed to stay in Indigo's good graces to support their ah...Seeking costs...and the manipulative Truth wielding career of a Fixer appealed to them immensely, so they forked over 41 votes for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner (Fixer 20/Influence 15/Notability 6)

The Luminous Orphan arrived in the Neath just as the Election was finishing up. After the struggles to find her place in the city, she saw a kind of motherly warmth and hope in the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner and thus raised 12 votes in the form of donations and one surprisingly successful debate (Campaigner 1/Influence 11/Notability 0)

--
Indigo Clardmond - A kind-hearted Notary that is also a member of the C.V.R. Very close to the Rubberies. And an ally to the Urchins. A gentleman of many talents. He is most definitely not secretly an imp of an existential nature. That would just be silly.

Vazio Solus - A broken, bitter Correspondent with a sick relationship to the Truth. Defiant to all, even in the end, as the Gate was opened.

The Luminous Orphan - A dazzling young Doctor of legendary charisma, weaving powerful Celestial imagery while she studies the form...'a star' would certainly be an appropriate way to describe her.
+1 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

7/10/2017
dov wrote:
lady ciel wrote:

Wow. That's an impressive commitment from you *and* your alts.

Well the DTC supporter has had Notability 15 for a long time. Ciel never bothered raising above it above 12 after a misclick on a certain card but this seemed like a good time to actually see if she could get there and, to be fair, it seemed like the right thing to do with a character supporting the Detective - "Fair Play, Fair Game. Fair London." as Feducci says smile
edited by reveurciel on 7/10/2017

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/lady%20ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+1 link
Kloxe
Kloxe

7/10/2017
I managed to get to 47 for the Detective (20 Campaigner / 15 Influence / 12 notability). Unfortunately, I couldn't max out my notability in time

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kloxe
+1 link
Dima Lazarev
Dima Lazarev

7/10/2017
47 (20 Camaigner + 15 Notability + 12 Influence).

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Dima Lazarev
+1 link
Baruch Blake
Baruch Blake

7/10/2017
I've managed 40 for the Detective (20 Fixer/11 Influence/9 Notability). Unfortunately, I couldn't get in many debates to max out influence.
No alts.

--
--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Baruch%20Blake
+1 link
A Dimness
A Dimness

7/10/2017
Not enough. That's how much I contributed.

--
A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence
+1 link
Isaac Zienfried
Isaac Zienfried

7/10/2017
Infinity Simulacrum wrote:
Not enough. That's how much I contributed.

Hear, hear. Don't take it too badly, though. Y'did a damn fine job with what you had. Be proud, hold your head high. Our esteemed lady's refusing to give up, and we should follow that example.

Estelle Knoht wrote:
I am sure having people appreciating your company is more than enough contribution, though.

That's more'n I can say!
edited by Isaac Zienfried on 7/10/2017

--
Isaac Zienfried, 'The Vacillating Belligerent.'
A gentleman of complicated loyalties, complicated morality, and complicated goals.
But really, it's hard to keep things simple down here!
+1 link
DonaghyLogan
DonaghyLogan

7/10/2017
I contributed 43 total votes to Feducci (20 Campaigner + 15 Influence + 8 Notability).

• edited by DonaghyLogan on 7/10/2017

--
    https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DonaghyLogan - An eccentric, ambitious professor with a quite frankly unreasonable number of pets
  • +1 link
    navchaa
    navchaa

7/10/2017
    A full 50 for Feducci. I've always maintained my notability to the max so it wasn't difficult.

--
    Paramount Presence and mercenary Crooked Cross

Married to Myrto :: Exchanging Surprise Packages with anyone interested

Send me a (nice) social action in game if you'd like a sip of Hesperidean Cider

http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/navchaa
    +1 link
    acorncap
    acorncap

7/10/2017
    Addy managed to contribute 15 Influence, 20 Campaigner and 9 notability to the Dauntless Campaigner
    edited by acorncap on 7/10/2017

--
    Dr. Adelaide Capella - The Steadfast Doctor - Also a Watchful Patron
    +1 link
    Teaspoon
    Teaspoon

7/10/2017
    43 for the DTC (Campaigner 20, Influence 15, Notability 8).

--
    Truth lies at the bottom of a well.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Alt%20Ern
    +1 link
    Lady Sapho Byron
    Lady Sapho Byron

7/10/2017
    31 for the DTC (Campaigner 11, Influence 10, Notability 10). I would have done more, but I got distracted by the Honey Well.

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
    Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
    +1 link
    Kaigen
    Kaigen

7/10/2017
    A full 50 for the Detective here.

--
    Just a simple doctor with a chess habit. Publisher of The Flit Dispatch.

"One must remember that the impossible is, alas, always possible."
    -Jacques Derrida
    +1 link
    Lord Gazter
    Lord Gazter

7/9/2017
    Lord Gazter: 44 votes for Feducci (Campaigner 20 / Influence 15 / Notability 9)
    Victoria Crow: 35 votes for Feducci (Agitator 20 / Influence 15 / Notability 0)

Victoria isn't a POSI yet, and as such will unfortunately be unable to assist any farther in election. I also do not have the time or the will to grind any longer for Notability so Lord Gazter's current votes are all that there will be from him.

--
    Lord Gazter: a charming gentleman of noble birth and a person of significant influence.

Victoria Crow: a spirited la.. young woman and freshly anointed firebrand.

Get a copy of the Phlegethonian Gazette for pertinent and trustworthy news! Only ten pence!
    +1 link