Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

A short rant Messages in this topic - RSS

gronostaj
gronostaj

7/7/2017
Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook wrote:
That is, in fact, being naughty. Let's move on.

(cough) Heartfelt apologies. Moving on. Nothing to see here, folks.

--
Gronostaj (pl. Ermine), a decadent duellist of mysterious and indistinct gender. Seeker. Willing to die- but not of boredom. Open to all social actions, including the harmful ones.
Soft-Spoken Surgeon, a doctor who owes an onerous debt. Professor of medicine at the University by day, at criminal employ by night. Open to all non-harmful social actions.
+2 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

7/7/2017
Well, to make a completely non-political comment, I'm glad you're back! I love following the adventures of Sardonic Checklist Lady.

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
0 link
gronostaj
gronostaj

7/7/2017
You know what, nevermind. I apologise, I was too easily provoked. Let's move on and let's not give the moderators more work than necessary.

If you really do wish to continue this discourse, hit me up on the private messaging, without subjecting innocent forum-goers to negativity.

--
Gronostaj (pl. Ermine), a decadent duellist of mysterious and indistinct gender. Seeker. Willing to die- but not of boredom. Open to all social actions, including the harmful ones.
Soft-Spoken Surgeon, a doctor who owes an onerous debt. Professor of medicine at the University by day, at criminal employ by night. Open to all non-harmful social actions.
+2 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

7/7/2017
Scratch that.

Agreed. Have a good evening.
edited by Plynkes on 7/7/2017

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
+1 link