Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Warning about the "Change Candidate" storylet Messages in this topic - RSS

Pan Tofel
Pan Tofel

7/3/2017
Do not click it if you aren't absolutely sure you want to change your career!

From my experience I expect "0 action actions" to just take me to another page where then I can make the decision about what do I do next. So, toying with the idea of changing the candidate I clicked the storylet to see how to go about it should I decide to do so and just like that I lost half of my election career progress. Am I stupid to expect some kind of warining that it will happen immediatelly? Maybe just give it a 1 action cost, because I'm sure that is what led me to the wrong assumption.

Sorry this turned out to be a kind of a rant, but I'm still really sore about it. Not sure if I'll find the will to grind the career back up, probably I'll stick just to debates now...
edited by Pan Tofel on 7/3/2017

--
Pan Tofel, the ever curious empiricist is accepting all kinds of social actions.

Chrchleater, who has a good heart and a terrible fate, is doing so as well. Strange sorts of pranks are to be directed here.
+5 link
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

7/3/2017
That happened to me last year.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+1 link
Dudebro Pyro
Dudebro Pyro

7/3/2017
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember people complaining about this last year. Given all the improvements to the election process that have been implemented since, I'm surprised this hasn't been changed.

--
Dudebro Pyro, eccentric scholar

Spare Starveling Kitties always welcome. I collect them.
For that matter, send me your unwanted cat boxes too.
0 link