Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Unofficial Election Poll Messages in this topic - RSS

Which candidate are you supporting?

Feducci:34
The Dauntless Temperance Campaigner:26
The Implacable Detective:25
DonaghyLogan
DonaghyLogan

6/30/2017
Greetings, fellow citizens of the Neath!

I'm interested in informally and superficially checking in on how London's support is split between the three candidates of this year's Mayoral election. The poll can't reliably predict outcome of the election, as it doesn't account for a) non-forum users or b) career, influence, and Notability levels. However, it could give some sense as to the Neath's general feeling about the candidates a few days into the contest!

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DonaghyLogan - An eccentric, ambitious professor with a quite frankly unreasonable number of pets
+2 link
Tozh Taurog
Tozh Taurog

6/30/2017
Well. So far it seems to show that Implacable Detective supporters are the type of people who like charts and polls... smile Feducci backers are probably too free-spirited to submit to being counted. The DTC ones are likely too people oriented...

--
A Correspondent. Thrilled to advance science by educating the younger generation at your Orphanage. A Marvellous player. Willing to talk about it to the press. An amateur horticulturist.
Usually up for socializing, especially with text.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TozhTaurog
+2 link
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

6/30/2017
From what I've seen, the Detective has more support overall then she does on the forum.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+3 link
Azothi
Azothi

6/30/2017
As a supporter of the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner, I revel in solitude and love charts and polls. smile Still, we'll be getting a more solid grasp of the situation on Monday, so we can look forward to that.

--
Azoth I, the Emissary of Cardinals - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
+2 link
A Dimness
A Dimness

6/30/2017
As a supporter of the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner,
I'm pretty sure I've contributed about half of all messages since the election started.

Yes, I'm campaigning, and I'm pretty dauntless while doing it.

--
A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence
+1 link
The Dark Gentleman
The Dark Gentleman

6/30/2017
And whether I agree with your candidate or not, I would like to say I appreciate both your steadfast opinions and solid organizational skills. The ineffectual fusspot doesn't deserve you.

--
The Dark Gentleman~ Social actions welcome. Menace reductions upon request. Newspaper interviews by appointment. Falconry by invitation only.

"THE HOURS FEAR THE NAMES.
THE NAMES FEAR THE LONG.
THE LONG FEAR THE KNOW.
ALL FEAR THE HOURS."
0 link
An Individual
An Individual

6/30/2017
I'm having trouble getting a handle on what to expect this Election. Last year it became clear relatively early on that Jenny had a solid lead over the other candidates. I thought we were in for the same thing with Feducci this time around based on this poll. But the one in this thread shows them in a dead heat. Then there are a few suggestions in this thread that the detective (my candidate) may be ahead. I hope this year the race is a close one and we maintain this uncertainty right up to the end.

--
An Individual's Profile
The RNG giveth and the RNG taketh away.
Goat Farming or Cider Brewing? This browser extension may help.
Want a Cider sip? Please refer to this guide before requesting.
Scholaring the Correspondence? A Brief Guide to Courier's Footprint.
Contemplating Oblivion? First Steps on the Seeking Road.
Gone NORTH? Opened the gate? Throw your character in a well.
+4 link