Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

This can't be good (spoilers) Messages in this topic - RSS

Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

7/2/2017
Leave it to a temperance campaigner to get the lord of horror hunger and nightmares completely stoned out of its mind.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+5 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

7/3/2017
New question to ask in debates: "What is your proposed method of dealing with Mr Eaten?

The DTC will get him honey-mazed off all the excess honey, though probably unintentionally. The Detective will just arrest him. Feducci would just duel him, I guess. (What bets would be involved, though?)

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+1 link
folklore364
folklore364

7/3/2017
Optimatum wrote:
New question to ask in debates: "What is your proposed method of dealing with Mr Eaten?

The DTC will get him honey-mazed off all the excess honey, though probably unintentionally. The Detective will just arrest him. Feducci would just duel him, I guess. (What bets would be involved, though?)

Considering Feducci, bets would most assuredly be involved. I don't think it would be as one sided in Mr. Eaten's favor either, considering Feducci's past accomplishments.

--
A correspondent who hungers for knowledge. May have doomed london to war with Hell.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/folklore364
0 link
Isaac Zienfried
Isaac Zienfried

7/3/2017
folklore364 wrote:
I don't think it would be as one sided in Mr. Eaten's favor either

Feducci wouldn't fight him if it was.
edited by Isaac Zienfried on 7/3/2017

--
Isaac Zienfried, 'The Vacillating Belligerent.'
A gentleman of complicated loyalties, complicated morality, and complicated goals.
But really, it's hard to keep things simple down here!
+3 link
Captain Blood Storm
Captain Blood Storm

7/4/2017
ForScience wrote:
A vote for the DTC is a vote for getting Mr Eaten stoned!

• ...DAMN IT.

This is easily the only moment I've ever come to seriously rethinking my candidate. That is a noble goal; just think, since all the lategame Seekers are slowly becoming akin to Mr. Eaten, does that mean THEY get stoned too?

--
    Captain Blood Storm, the Discordant and Twice-Dawnburnt Vake Rider https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Hattington
  • +2 link
    SirKwint
    SirKwint

7/4/2017
    Hattington wrote:
    ForScience wrote:
    A vote for the DTC is a vote for getting Mr Eaten stoned!

• ...DAMN IT.

This is easily the only moment I've ever come to seriously rethinking my candidate. That is a noble goal; just think, since all the lategame Seekers are slowly becoming akin to Mr. Eaten, does that mean THEY get stoned too?

• So it's now more like "A vote for DTC is a vote to get all Seekers stoned? smile

--
    Truly and honorably yours,
    SirKwint

Curiosity killed a lot of cats. And counting...
    +3 link
    Isaac Zienfried
    Isaac Zienfried

7/4/2017
    ...We may argue for temperance, but hopefully you'll all do a little less, er, 'consumption' while honey-mazed...

--
    Isaac Zienfried, 'The Vacillating Belligerent.'
    A gentleman of complicated loyalties, complicated morality, and complicated goals.
    But really, it's hard to keep things simple down here!
    +3 link
    Agent Artemis
    Agent Artemis

7/4/2017
    Are you kidding, this is only increasing my dedication to the DTC. What a visionary!

--
    Agent Artemis, a citizen, scientist, revolutionary, and devoted wife of a lovely and barely even murderous Snuffer

A vote for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner is a vote for fairness, progress, and tea for all!
    +8 link
    FireOfUnknownOrigin
    FireOfUnknownOrigin

7/4/2017
    Something about giving a certain ravenous well-dwelling entity access to the saccharine fantasies (and minds) of honey-dreamers seems a tad reckless to me.

Then again, maybe some color will get our delicious friend out of his funk.
    edited by FireOfUnknownOrigin on 7/4/2017

--
    A spy in the house of the night.
    +1 link
    Sophia Harrow
    Sophia Harrow

7/5/2017
    ... maybe a little treat of honey might calm mr "I haunt wells" down a bit....
    +1 link
    Catherine Raymond
    Catherine Raymond

7/5/2017
    I think it fairly likely that both the Detective and the DTC would assume that Mr. Eaten's manifestations are figments of Certain People's imaginations.

Feducci would know better, I think, but I also think he'd keep his mouth shut on the subject.

--
    Cathy Raymond
    http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
    +1 link