Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Which candidate should I support? Messages in this topic - RSS

A Dimness
A Dimness

6/28/2017
Gul al-Ahlaam wrote:
Jenny vs Mr Pages vs Mr Wines would be AMAZING to watch though.

• Oh, or we could have an election with only really obscure and undesirable candidates!
    The Silk-Clad Expert vs Poor Edward vs The Ophidian Gentleman

• I think that goes kind of against Poor Edward's role as a mysterious murder-henchman.

--
    A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence
    0 link
    Diptych
    Diptych
    Administrator

6/28/2017
    Sounds obscure and undesirable enough to me!

--
    Diptych, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
    Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
    0 link
    Anne Auclair
    Anne Auclair

6/28/2017
    Sir Joseph Marlen wrote:
    As someone with friends and ties to organizations utilizing Fingerkings, while I'd say it bears keeping in mind and possible concern for, it's not the killing bullet for me.

My character actually likes the Fingerking connection - though she's a bit of the jealous sort. She gave a fully packed theater to the Fingerkings with absolutely no hesitation and she's destined to become the Huntsmen, so she's probably more sinister in this regard then the Detective could ever be :P

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
    +1 link
    Kindelwyrm
    Kindelwyrm

7/1/2017
    I've chosen according to what my characters would want. My main, Alison Wright, wants to continue to see her figurative star in ascendance - and doesn't mind gambling to win. Rosetta Byrd, on the other hand, fully intends to bring about a reckoning. So she's all for throwing honey down wells and supporting anarchists!

--
    Alison Wright - An Occasionally Ridiculous Artist
    Rosetta Byrd - The Fatally Inquisitive Enquirer

A Drawing Room - Fallen London fan art blog. The misadventures of Alison "Alice" Wright in trying to get portraits of the Masters.
    0 link
    A Dimness
    A Dimness

7/2/2017
    Kindelwyrm wrote:
    I've chosen according to what my characters would want. My main, Alison Wright, wants to continue to see her figurative star in ascendance - and doesn't mind gambling to win. Rosetta Byrd, on the other hand, fully intends to bring about a reckoning. So she's all for throwing honey down wells and supporting anarchists!

The "The DTC is allied with anarchists" argument has already been debunked a fair amount of times.
    It's simply not true.

--
    A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence
    0 link
    Anne Auclair
    Anne Auclair

7/2/2017
    Infinity Simulacrum wrote:
    Kindelwyrm wrote:

The "The DTC is allied with anarchists" argument has already been debunked a fair amount of times.
    It's simply not true.

It's more accurate to say she's personally acquainted with some of them due to her past friendship with the late March, who the Calandar Council purged for lack of commitment to the Liberation. The fact that March's old following wants to help the DTC is a definite sign though that she is no friend of the Masters.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
    +1 link
    Kindelwyrm
    Kindelwyrm

7/2/2017
    Kindelwyrm wrote:

It's simply not true.

I personally don't feel like that character would care - and it's her IC opinion that matters more, in this case.

--
    Alison Wright - An Occasionally Ridiculous Artist
    Rosetta Byrd - The Fatally Inquisitive Enquirer

A Drawing Room - Fallen London fan art blog. The misadventures of Alison "Alice" Wright in trying to get portraits of the Masters.
    +2 link
    Isaac Zienfried
    Isaac Zienfried

7/2/2017
    It's simply not true.

Yet, anyways. We'll see what the second round of content, brings, though.

Remember, our good man the Contrarian had his campaign hijacked. Let's hope the Campaigner doesn't.

--
    Isaac Zienfried, 'The Vacillating Belligerent.'
    A gentleman of complicated loyalties, complicated morality, and complicated goals.
    But really, it's hard to keep things simple down here!
    0 link