Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

The Season of Stones: Item Trade-In Messages in this topic - RSS

Absintheuse
Absintheuse

6/1/2017
Mr Huffam has published damning accounts of London's injustices. The people march; the Masters plot. Can you intervene?

The Season of Stones has finished. If you played The Clay Man's Arm; The Heart, the Devil, and the Zee; and HOJOTOHO!, you will have gained an item unique to each tale. You can trade in these items to unlock a short tale suffused with lore and adorned with an alluring reward.

This option opens today, and will remain permanently, so there is no need to trade in your items by any deadline.

The story can be found via The Season of Stones: Public Outcry.
+7 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

6/1/2017
Glad to hear it was released this fast, but bad timing for my Nadir trip! smile

Cheers, Abs!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Passionario
Passionario

6/1/2017
Warning: at the time of this post, using an item (e.g. Darkdrop Coffee) will get you kicked out of the Committee storylet with no way to get back in. upset

--
Passionario: Profile, Story, Ending
Passion: Profile, Appearance
+5 link
fiscusnimbus
fiscusnimbus

6/1/2017
Sorry for derailing somewhat, but where do we get the tale of clay oppression from? I played the epilogue storylet in my lodgings, and I still don't have it upset
  • +2 link
    Absintheuse
    Absintheuse

6/1/2017
    The bug where people find themselves kicked out is now fixed. Please refresh/move and you should be able to get back into the story.

For those without A Story of Clay Oppression, we're currently working on this, and expect a fix within the next few hours.

And as a reminder, the best place to send a bug report is support@failbettergames.com. Thank you for your patience, delicious friends!
    +7 link
    fiscusnimbus
    fiscusnimbus

6/1/2017
    Thank you for the very welcome news! Now I shall be thoroughly engaged in diving through the Hell conversion while waiting for the Theusian to come back and tell me the tale he so rudely withheld smile
  • +2 link
    Yeah
    Yeah

6/1/2017
    You say the option will remain permanently, but does that mean that non-efs like myself will permanently have the storylet at the top of their storylet listings?

--
    Yeah Man - A Bleeding-heart hoarder of curiosities.
    0 link
    suinicide
    suinicide

6/1/2017
    Yeah wrote:
    You say the option will remain permanently, but does that mean that non-efs like myself will permanently have the storylet at the top of their storylet listings?

It will stay available, but only visible if you have the items for it.

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
    A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
    RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
    0 link
    Flynneldariel
    Flynneldariel

6/1/2017
    That was a really, really nice item trade in. I loved it. Will we see any influence of our choice in game ? it was a pretty important choice that we made.

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/FlynnEldariel

(https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Theobald%20Gaafson)
    +1 link
    Yeah
    Yeah

6/1/2017
    suinicide wrote:
    Yeah wrote:

It will stay available, but only visible if you have the items for it.

Got it. Any idea when the storylet will disappear for people who don't have the items?

--
    Yeah Man - A Bleeding-heart hoarder of curiosities.
    +1 link
     Saklad
    Saklad

6/1/2017
    Why did you do this to me‽ This was a brutally hard decision. I went with the urchin legislation, since the poor could sell their stories already and the Clay Man break was awfully limited, but still. I feel so horrible. If there was an option to pay 100 Fate and get another passed, I would. Of course, that is why there isn’t…

• Much as I hate to admit it, this was a spectacular conclusion. Even if I swore out loud when I realized what I’d have to do.
    edited by Saklad5 on 6/1/2017

--
    Saklad5, a man of many talents
  • +7 link
    Nicole Charade
    Nicole Charade

6/1/2017
    fiscusnimbus wrote:
    Sorry for derailing somewhat, but where do we get the tale of clay oppression from? I played the epilogue storylet in my lodgings, and I still don't have it upset

• I'd also like to know. I've played all three stories (but I can't remember if I played the epilogue story) and I don't have the item.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/NicoleSPACESYMBOLCharade
    Professor Nicole Charde, at your service. Correspondent, lady of adventure and professional solver of problems. Always happy to exchange research, give lectures on the correspondence and help with reducing Suspicion
    0 link
    suinicide
    suinicide

6/1/2017
    Nicole Charade wrote:
    fiscusnimbus wrote:

• I'd also like to know. I've played all three stories (but I can't remember if I played the epilogue story) and I don't have the item.

They said this should be fixed in a few hours.

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
    A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
    RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
    +1 link
    SeveredJoke
    SeveredJoke

6/1/2017
    • Saklad wrote:
      Why did you do this to me‽ This was a brutally hard decision. I went with the urchin legislation, since the poor could sell their stories already and the Clay Man break was awfully limited, but still. I feel so horrible. If there was an option to pay 100 Fate and get another passed, I would. Of course, that is why there isn’t…

• Much as I hate to admit it, this was a spectacular conclusion. Even if I swore out loud when I realized what I’d have to do.
    • edited by Saklad5 on 6/1/2017
    It was a great way to finish. Another moment to reflect on a weighty matter and consider allegiances. Also loved the interaction with the Masters and ominous quality changes depending on their answers. I binned the Clay Men policy as it was rubbish.

• --
    Annabelle McAllister - Nemesis

Marlon JD - Bag a Legend

Suzi Bapsthwaite - Light Fingers

Delilah Moreo - Heart's Desire

Alexei Totkinder - Nemesis
    0 link
    phryne
    phryne

6/1/2017
    Aw sh_t! I completely misunderstood the wording here. I thought, due to some obscure Bazaar customs, they wanted me to choose a policy by destroying it! Now I can't help the urchins, when that was all I really wanted. Gaahhhhh upset

--
    One with all the Time in the Neath, a successful Huntress, an honorary Cat, a Murderer-turned-Doctor, the last Priest of the Red Bird and a rising Composer.

Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writer
    +1 link
    Gonen
    Gonen

6/1/2017
    Do those legislation acts have an actual influence on London, or just RP?
    edited by Gonen on 6/1/2017

--
    The Ashen Anesthesiologist - Paramount Londoner

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.

The long journey to eccentricity:
    On March 10th, 2018, reached 15 on all quirks, simultaneously. The Quirky Anesthesiologist
    +1 link
    Tofan Bogdan
    Tofan Bogdan

6/1/2017
    Absintheuse wrote:
    The bug where people find themselves kicked out is now fixed. Please refresh/move and you should be able to get back into the story.

For those without A Story of Clay Oppression, we're currently working on this, and expect a fix within the next few hours.

And as a reminder, the best place to send a bug report is support@failbettergames.com. Thank you for your patience, delicious friends!

I went with the urchins and enacted the legislation and got a Ray Drench Cinder. And I was found myself outside. I tried to refresh but I still didn't get the story back. Is this a bug?

--
    My profile http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tofan%20Bogdan
    I would love actions that increases making waves. I mean increases making waves. All other social outside of malus actions.
    0 link
    phryne
    phryne

6/1/2017
    Tofan Bogdan wrote:
    I went with the urchins and enacted the legislation and got a Ray Drench Cinder. And I was found myself outside. I tried to refresh but I still didn't get the story back. Is this a bug?
    No, that's simply the end of the story.

--
    One with all the Time in the Neath, a successful Huntress, an honorary Cat, a Murderer-turned-Doctor, the last Priest of the Red Bird and a rising Composer.

Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writer
    +1 link
    Tofan Bogdan
    Tofan Bogdan

6/1/2017
    ok thanks.

--
    My profile http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tofan%20Bogdan
    I would love actions that increases making waves. I mean increases making waves. All other social outside of malus actions.
    0 link
    MartzelDePamplona
    MartzelDePamplona

6/1/2017
    I went with the poor, though it was tough. At the end of the day, though, the Clay Men one was not enough, and the Urchins already have help (HOJOTOHO!) and urchins grow up to become - almost always - poor, so that helped the most people in my estimation.

Lots of interesting lore, though I wish we could have had enough time to explore all conversation options. I think I accidentally clicked on a few I already had clicked on previously by mistake.

All in all a nice conclusion to the story. I would like to see some permanent change based on the overall communities choices or something, though.

--
    Martzel De Pamplona an inescapable, sagacious and magnificent gentleman. All social actions welcome.
    +1 link