Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Welcome to my Fallen London Discord Server Messages in this topic - RSS

Lorentz
Lorentz

5/28/2017
TL;DR Come and Join the Echoes of the Fifth City by clicking our street sign below; all suggestions are welcomed.

Three decades ago, London was stolen by bats. Dragged deep into the earth by the Echo Bazaar. The sun is gone. All we have is the gas-light of Mr. Fires. But Londoners can get used to anything. And it's quiet down here with the devils and the darkness and the mushroom wine. Peaceful.

But then YOU found your unanimous colleagues at Echoes of the Fifth City; here you will be able to:
  • Read the latest Unexpurgated Gazette, written by the prominent journalist Mr. Huffam.
  • Have a spacious studio to yourself and your studies.
  • Earn your personal title and a most extraordinary outfit.
  • Gain access to the Baronial Library at King's Cross. In Progress
  • Trade your most forbidden secrets with your humble friends, and you may even enjoy chitchatting with them.
  • Possibly become a Master yourself!
  • And much more...

There have been several discord servers about Fallen London, but I prefer a more casual place for exchanging ideas, pondering over plots and experimenting self-built bots with people. This would also serve as a great place for people to enlist others in a timely manner.
This server is still under development; any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (especially rhetorical ones, due to the very limited language skill I possess).
I have set up a simple Newsfeed Webhook, Mr. Huffam, to deliver the official news to the server, and am working on a robot with searching functions, tempting to name it as the Baronial Library.

Hope you would enjoy; finger-crossed.

• edited by Lorentz on 5/28/2017

--
    Not bide th' encounter of assailing eyes, for that brings thee the eternal death.
    -- Lorentz Pierre
    0 link
    Vincent Asmund
    Vincent Asmund

5/28/2017
    ....neat!

--

Vincent Åsmund
    , an ex-Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
    0 link
    Vincent Asmund
    Vincent Asmund

5/28/2017
    It isn't working for me though.

--

Vincent Åsmund
    , an ex-Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
    0 link
    Lorentz
    Lorentz

5/29/2017
    Vincent Asmund wrote:
    It isn't working for me though.

Hmmm, maybe try this link instead? https://discord.gg/MVwPpDU

--
    Not bide th' encounter of assailing eyes, for that brings thee the eternal death.
    -- Lorentz Pierre
    0 link