Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

I need nightmares 7 Messages in this topic - RSS

maleclypse
maleclypse

2/14/2017
Would people like to send me their nightmares? Any suggestions for grinding nightmares?

--
Maintaining a controlling interest in my soul requires a pretty constant negotiation between the various shareholder interests. Thankfully the Fingerkings 23% control makes a pretty good foil to unite the other factions enough to get to 51%.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Maleclypse
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

2/14/2017
Search for curios in the forgotten quarter.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

2/14/2017
Suinicide's right. The Forgotten Quarter is the best place for grinding Nightmares. Bring along your Talkative Rat and your worst Watchful equipment; there are some luck-based Nightmares waiting for you there (and some things that give Nightmares even on a success!), but your fastest route is endless rows of abject failure.

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
0 link
Bertrand Lyndon
Bertrand Lyndon

2/14/2017
I just got my Parabola tattoo and I'm working on reducing my Nightmares. If you have access to the University and a Talkative Rattus Faber it isn't too hard get to 7 (getting back to 4 is another matter, though... especially if you have my rotten luck). Seeking curios is fine, too, but I find it too unreliable. Anyway, I'll send you an offer or two, just in case.

--
Bertrand Lyndon, a former Sergeant of the 7th Dragoon Guards who deals in crime and secrets.

(My main profile: a Midnighter available for Orphanages)

Jordan Farchild, a kid who often meddles in things bigger than herself, and Bertrand's ward.

(I check this profile less often than Bertrand and I use it only for very light roleplay)

Call me Barren on the IRC.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2/15/2017
This might help.

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Aberrant Eremite
Aberrant Eremite

2/15/2017
Probably not worth it in actions because of the sailing time, but the archaeological expeditions do it. On my first attempt to get back into the University, I hit Wolfstack Docks with Nightmares 11. What *is* it that Jeremy will do for a penny, anyway?

--
Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
0 link