Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Keyboard commands Messages in this topic - RSS

Myrto
Myrto

1/10/2017
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it, if so.

Is there a keyboard command for firing the weapon while in a fight?

As a new player, and an inexperienced video game player, the time it takes me to locate and click on the firing button in the toolbar has been deadly.

--
Myrto, a mysterious veteran spy who is only on their own side; currently trying out the Trickster path. Married to navchaa!
Edith Alpha Doyle, social climber with grand ambitions; Correspondent who would be happy to assist you in whatever way she can.
Jack%20Ellis, teenaged orphan who came to the Neath to pursue a career in crime; monster-hunter. Currently spending time in New Newgate on the Seeking road.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

1/10/2017
If I remember correctly 1 - deck gun, 2 - forward gun and 3 - aft gun. I'm not sure about the 3 as it is a long time since I bothered getting an aft gun as the avid suppressor is too useful for me.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+1 link
Myrto
Myrto

1/10/2017
Awesome, thank you.

--
Myrto, a mysterious veteran spy who is only on their own side; currently trying out the Trickster path. Married to navchaa!
Edith Alpha Doyle, social climber with grand ambitions; Correspondent who would be happy to assist you in whatever way she can.
Jack%20Ellis, teenaged orphan who came to the Neath to pursue a career in crime; monster-hunter. Currently spending time in New Newgate on the Seeking road.
0 link
phryne
phryne

1/10/2017
You should be able to see the keyboard commands when hovering your mouse over the toolbar icons!

--
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
Go play StoryNexus games - while you still can!
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

1/10/2017
As said, the three gun slots are mapped to 1, 2, and 3. The other number keys can be used for the combat items like Blue Scintillack or Flares - they can be rearranged on the Hold tab of the Gazetteer, below the ship diagram.
edited by Optimatum on 1/10/2017

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi! Christmas Cards appreciated though, especially the Fogscape with Tentacles.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+3 link
Myrto
Myrto

1/11/2017
Thanks, everyone! I should have asked earlier. Looking forward to trying this out when I'm off work this weekend.

--
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

1/11/2017
I learned something as well. I didn't know that you could rearrange Combat items, very useful. I just moved my Blue Scintillack closer to the guns.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link