Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

Pre-production Blog: Looking to the Skies Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

1/5/2017
Here's Paul with a look at how he's been concepting the world of the High Wilderness, enjoy!
edited by h4nchan on 1/5/2017

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+5 link
Barse
Barse

1/5/2017
This artwork is gorgeous! Signal boxes and art nouveau have got me very excited indeed.

--
The Scorched Sailor, up for most social actions and RP. Not as scary as he looks.
+1 link
Captain Maddhart II
Captain Maddhart II

1/5/2017
Since the Neath has Devils will those Skies be inhabited by cosmic angels who are as equal or even more cruel than their infernal counterparts?
0 link
John Moose
John Moose

1/5/2017
Sounds great, I think Paul is doing great so far.

There's quite a lot of expectations to meet since we've had so long to build up all kinds of expectations for how bizarre HW is, but this sounds great. I personally would prefer it if the world was made as big as possible. Even if it means having long distances and maybe filler planets with nothing on them except maybe a small shop and one "something awaits you" action I'd prefer it to having a space the size of the unterzee. To me a big part of HW's allure is its endlessness - the final, endless frontier where you'll never run out of things to discover, and the duration of a trip is measured in decades. The parallax sounds great for creating a sense of vastness, I'm excited to see how that'll turn out!
+1 link