Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Season of Wrecks: Item Trade-In Messages in this topic - RSS

Cash DeCuir
Cash DeCuir

12/21/2016
The Severe Bluejacket is ready to cross the bar.

The Season of Wrecks has finished. If you played Where You and I Must Go, Our Lady of Pyres, and The Final Curtain, you will have gained an item unique to each tale. You can trade in these items to unlock a short tale suffused with lore and adorned with an alluring reward.

This option opens today, and will remain permanently, so there is no need to trade in your items by any deadline.

The story can be found anywhere in London through The Season of Wrecks: His Time Has Come.

--
Failbetter Writer! @CashDeCuir on Twitter.
+7 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

12/21/2016
Nice that I only finished investigating the Bellot, but I have this option available! Lovely!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
The Vengeful Huntsman
The Vengeful Huntsman

12/21/2016
I think this ends the season on a particularly good note, I thoroughly enjoyed the stories and particularly enjoyed this one.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/The%20Vengeful%20Huntsman
0 link
suinicide
suinicide

12/21/2016
I love the creature and hope I can adopt it.
THAT LAST CHOICE.
edited by suinicide on 12/21/2016

--
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
+4 link
LukeFBG
LukeFBG

12/21/2016
This was great - I know having all three stories share a theme/thread means that people disinterested in that thread might care less, but to have the mysteries of the Bluejacket's life slowly unfold over four months has been great, and this turn-in was a lovely little ending with an extremely difficult and touching choice.

This season has been my favourite so far!
+5 link
Rupho Schartenhauer
Rupho Schartenhauer

12/21/2016
This is perfect timing! My Seeker - on whose account I've played that season - is ready to go North and I was afraid I'd have to wait another month for the bonus story. Thanks Failbetter, now the good Doctor can meet his fate before Christmas smile

--
Rupho Schartenhauer has killed a Master, well: most of it.
Cortez the Killer has killed a Master, definitely.
Deepdelver has begotten a star. It's... complicated.
Dr. Kvirkvelia, gone NORTH on 23/12/1894.
+1 link
Prospero Rune
Prospero Rune

12/21/2016
This was one of my favorite seasons, and the ending options were apropos. Overall, I am enjoying the monthly stories, and glad to be a regular subscriber.

--
Prospero Rune.
Alice Tintin-An Extraordinary Mind.
Claude Frollo-A Shattering Force.
Drake Maijstral-An Invisible Eminence.

Aardent Lore (Gone North).

Surface business will draw us away from FL for an undetermined period of time. Forgive us if we cannot respond to social requests in a timely manner.
+1 link
dov
dov

12/21/2016
I'd very much appreciate a PM as to potential results from any possible choices...

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+1 link
Ketchua
Ketchua

12/21/2016
Terrible business. Terrible choices. Great finale for a great season. Loved it!

--
Lord Ketchua accepts all social actions except for:
Tournament of Lilies bouts
Afluent photographer investigations
Absorbing menaces
+3 link
Cthonius
Cthonius

12/21/2016
I've been waiting eagerly. A good ending, though I wonder what the wife and butler would've said at the deathbed, and if different ending for stories lead to a different ending for the Bluejacket.

As for the Emissary. I loved that part. Good way to tie up the loose ends. If anyone wants to see the Wife ending I've echoed it (though seems most of this thread's participants also echoed it), and I'd appreciate a message if anyone did other endings.

But the best part? This was the final thing I wanted to finish before heading North. Now for that too.

--
Cthonius, gone North. Gone.

Oneiropompus, a Scarlet Saint, eager to help make your dreams realities. Accepting all social requests for now.
+1 link
Gonen
Gonen

12/21/2016
Wonderful stories! As always, thank you.

(Third option can be found on my journal)

--
The Ashen Anesthesiologist - Paramount Londoner

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.

The long journey to eccentricity:
On March 10th, 2018, reached 15 on all quirks, simultaneously. The Quirky Anesthesiologist
+1 link
dov
dov

12/21/2016
Cthonius and Gonen, would you mind sending me a PM as to the more materialistic results of your respective choices?

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

12/21/2016
I wouldn't mind if those PMs reach me!
Thanks!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Rupho Schartenhauer
Rupho Schartenhauer

12/21/2016
"The horror!!... The horror!!"

--
Rupho Schartenhauer has killed a Master, well: most of it.
Cortez the Killer has killed a Master, definitely.
Deepdelver has begotten a star. It's... complicated.
Dr. Kvirkvelia, gone NORTH on 23/12/1894.
0 link
rovingthief
rovingthief

12/21/2016
I would love to hear the results of the choices/items as well, if anyone would be so kind.
0 link
SmallFish
SmallFish

12/21/2016
Amazing finish. Really tied the loose ends together in a "Wow, really? Really?!?" -sort of way.

Congrats to author(s).
+3 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

12/21/2016
Gonen wrote:
Wonderful stories! As always, thank you.

(Third option can be found on my journal)

Thanks for the pointer to your echo.

I made the same choice as Robin Alexander. I am curious what item, if any, your choice brought you. Could you PM me with that information? Thanks.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
surreyjack
surreyjack

12/21/2016
Oh my God, for what was probably the first time, I had no idea what to do. I never have actually weighed many of the moral quandaries of Fallen London, but this decision was stellar. I was freaking out wondering just what I should do. Bravo Failbetter
[spoiler]I ultimately made the merciful choice and put the bullet to good use. It's better for the widow to think that her husband died at sea than to see what he has become. I also got a dreadful surmise. [/spoiler]
edited by surreyjack on 12/21/2016

--
My paramount presence, poet laurate, correspondent, main : http://fallenlondon.com/profile/surreyjack
+1 link
Fadewalker
Fadewalker

12/21/2016
So, how many destinations does the Bluejacket have? Pasta and I already have the tomb-colonies and the Gant Pole.
Does anyone have the result of Chat with the Iconoclast? Could you PM me with that? Thank you!
And, I've seen different story-results for the Widow option. So it seems that whether it's better for them to reunion is uncertain. Any uncertainty in other options?

(BTW, PM me if you need the information of different material rewards.)

For the first page, PM sent.
(Terrible misclick. I hope I haven't reported my own post to the moderator.)
edited by Fadewalker on 12/21/2016
edited by Fadewalker on 12/21/2016

--
A fervent supporter of the Council and the Masters.
+1 link
NotaWalrus
NotaWalrus

12/21/2016
That was the most gut-wrenching choice I've made in this game. I picked the "release it" option, and it's echoed in my journal. Does anybody have an echo of the mercy kill or the other one that isn't the wife?

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/NotaWalrus
Ignacious, the Fluid Professor, he will accept most social invitations, including boxed cats and affluent photographers (but only betrayals), though he is absent-minded and might take more time than entirely necessary. He apologizes.
0 link