Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Endlessness... for eternity Messages in this topic - RSS

streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/7/2012
Lady Red wrote:
colinsapherson wrote:
And by 'very soon', they mean 'now'.

Gamers, to your EBZ tabs!

I think they must have switched it back for the time being. I'm back to seeing a 40-action cap, when earlier it was showing the 10,000 actions thing.

Me too!

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
KatarinaNavane
KatarinaNavane

2/7/2012
I had had 100 actions a day for the last couple days (since the festival) rather than the previous 80 (I'm exceptional at present) but it seems to have gone back to 80 since I had just under 20 actions left last night and now have none.

I'm excited to hear of the action cap being removed though! I had a feeling that was the true purpose of the festival.

And the dreaded/respectable/etc. seems interesting, though although it's appearing on my sidebar the changes to items aren't appearing for me yet.

--
Storynexus sn Katarina Navane.

My art page (much of which is dark, Victorian, and/or full of tentacles): http://www.facebook.com/demonkittydesigns
0 link
Proto Omega
Proto Omega

2/7/2012
Oh my, what wonderful news! Many thanks to our delectable hosts for such a marvelous gift!

And now, I'm very curious as to what these new Qualities will do. I do hope to find out soon!

--
A shadow, a whisper, echoing in the dark spaces.
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

2/7/2012
I will never sleep. EVER!

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/7/2012
OK, so till now:
Early reported the Majestic Pleasure Yacht gives +2 Respectable, and the Obdurate Stallion +2 Dreaded.
Proto Omega mentioned the Zubmarine gives +1 Bizarre.
The Bazaar also added some descriptors:
- Respectable Grey Gown, Dignified Tailcoat, Morning Suit and Formidable Gown all give +1 Respectable;
- Ratskin Suit +1 Dreaded;
- Emerald Gown +1 Respectable;
- Distinguished Gentleman's Outfit +1 A Brazen Fate;
- Immaculate Frock Coat and Magnificent Midnight-Blue Evening Gown +1 Respectable;
- Sumptuous Dandy Outfit and Exquisite Ivory Gown +1 A Brazen Fate;
- Bengal Tigress +1 Dreaded;
- Overgoat +1 Dreaded and +1 Bizarre.

Any other hint?
edited by streetfelineblue on 2/7/2012

--
Blue's LiveJournal
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Alexis Kennedy
Alexis Kennedy

2/7/2012
The 'Brazen Fate' bonus was a bug which should be fixed shortly (you may hang on to a point or two if it - don't worry if so.)
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/7/2012
Alexis Kennedy wrote:
The 'Brazen Fate' bonus was a bug which should be fixed shortly (you may hang on to a point or two if it - don't worry if so.)

By the way, what about the Actions? Should they come back soon, or are still "under maintenance" for today?

--
Blue's LiveJournal
0 link
Dave
Dave

2/7/2012
streetfelineblue wrote:
OK, so till now:
Proto Omega mentioned the Zubmarine gives +2 Bizarre.

My zubmarine seems to give only +1 Bizarre.

--
The Dave, a terrifying, lethal, inescapable and sagacious gentleman
0 link
colinsapherson
colinsapherson

2/7/2012
streetfelineblue wrote:
OK, so till now:
Early reported the Majestic Pleasure Yacht gives +2 Respectable, and the Obdurate Stallion +2 Dreaded.
The Bazaar also added some descriptors:
- Respectable Grey Gown, Dignified Tailcoat, Morning Suit and Formidable Gown all give +1 Respectable;
- Ratskin Suit +1 Dreaded;
- Emerald Gown +1 Respectable;
- Distinguished Gentleman's Outfit +1 A Brazen Fate;
- Immaculate Frock Coat and Magnificent Midnight-Blue Evening Gown +1 Respectable;
- Sumptuous Dandy Outfit and Exquisite Ivory Gown +1 A Brazen Fate;
- Bengal Tigress +1 Dreaded;
- Overgoat +1 Dreaded and +1 Bizarre.

Any other hint?

A couple:

Membership of God's Editors gives +4 respectable
A Newspaper gives nothing
A Clay Sedan Chair gives +2 bizarre
A Velocipede gives nothing
A Zub gives +1 bizarre, not +2. Or to put it another way, my Zub gives +1 not +2. Maybe others have superior weirder models (though I doubt it).

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Colin%20Sapherson,%20Lord%20President%20of%20the%20Council
I have Hesperidean Cider, if anyone wants a sip. Always available for chess or lethal sparring.
0 link
Dave
Dave

2/7/2012
Another little addition I just found: You can now acquire a Voluminous Library via research. It may be time for me to put to zee again!

--
0 link
Aspeon
Aspeon

2/7/2012
There's also now a mass conversion option for the second-tier items- ten times the old conversion, doesn't require Connected. Appalling Secrets only mass-convert to Tales of Terror, though.

--
A raccooning will not be postponed indefinitely.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Aspeon
0 link
Lady Red
Lady Red

2/7/2012
Gang of Hoodlums gives +2 dreaded
Respectable Landau gives +2 respectable
Majestic Pleasure Yacht gives +2 respectable
Parthanaeum gives +4 respectable

I seem to be much more respectable than I intended, haha! (Surely the yacht should be scandalous rather than respectable? *grin*)

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady~Red
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/7/2012
Dave wrote:
streetfelineblue wrote:
OK, so till now:

My zubmarine seems to give only +1 Bizarre.

OK, edited!

--
Blue's LiveJournal
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

2/7/2012
The blog post mentions a few really keen players... I wonder if that means those of us who were determined not to miss a single action (Sadly, I wound up missing 40 by my count, missed the bonus 2 hours at the start, and the final two hours)

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
Rune Hofseth
Rune Hofseth

2/7/2012
This is very very hush hush, but my *whispers: Boneless Consort * gives +3 Bizarre

--
Twitter: @BodhiBloodWave
Facebook: Rune Hofseth
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rune~Hofseth
0 link
Denubis
Denubis

2/7/2012
Dave wrote:
Another little addition I just found: You can now acquire a Voluminous Library via research. It may be time for me to put to zee again!

Really? Where, how?

--
M. Denubis Banere, a midnight, sinister, terrifying and lethal individual of mysterious and indistinct gender. Editor and Publisher of the Statuary & Gardens Gazette, a precis of Wilmont Events and Entertainment.
0 link
Dave
Dave

2/7/2012
Denubis wrote:
Dave wrote:

Really? Where, how?

In your lodgings, under "Organize your Research" - assuming you are currently embarking on a voyage of scientific discovery.

--
0 link
Chris Gardiner
Chris Gardiner
Administrator

2/7/2012
Rune Hofseth wrote:
This is very very hush hush, but my *whispers: Boneless Consort * gives +3 Bizarre

UNCLEAN!

Ahem. Sorry. Ignore that. We don't judge, here. Carry on.
0 link
MrChris
MrChris

2/7/2012
Chris Gardiner wrote:

We don't?!

*quickly hides his copiously-annotated Pad of Judgment*

--
@CdotPdotM
My Profile
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/7/2012
Chris Gardiner wrote:
Rune Hofseth wrote:

UNCLEAN!

Hey, hey, hey! Maybe it's just that his consort has a very, very, very weak resolve. That is, more than spineless - boneless! ^^

--
Blue's LiveJournal
0 link