Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

Kickstarter Reward Survey Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

11/11/2016
Fancy helping us decide on the backer rewards for the Sunless Skies Kickstarter?

Take the survey

Please pass it around, esp to non-forum folk, so we get diverse opinions!

Thanks gang smile

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+7 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

11/11/2016
Completed and shared!

--
Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+1 link
absimiliard
absimiliard

11/11/2016
Yay! Another step closer. (I know, it's a long journey but even those are done step by step)

--
"Because, Parabola!" -- the Curious Captain
Eating nightmares from friends -- and I'm easy to befriend.
Absimiliard: the Black Rose of Wolfstack Docks
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

11/11/2016
Done, but I was wondering if information about the packages (cost and reward) will be available in advance.

--
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
ESs items and quality requirements sheet
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
+1 link
A Dimness
A Dimness

11/11/2016
Always a pleasure to be of service.

--
A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence
+1 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

11/11/2016
We will probably get the page ready to share and then put it on the forums, just. These things always benefit from more pairs of eyes than there are in the building. smile

--
+1 link
genesis
genesis

11/11/2016
Yay! Getting excited about this smile

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/mikey_thinkin

Keeping track of incomplete content and loose ends in Fallen London
+1 link
The Dark Gentleman
The Dark Gentleman

11/11/2016
Thy will be done, Hannah. Having purchased the Sunless Sea map in its first printing of 50, I really would like another based on this new realm. My walls should be able to direct visitors to any number of fantastic locales where clothing, creatures, or Captains could eat them...

--
The Dark Gentleman~ Social actions welcome. Menace reductions upon request. Newspaper interviews by appointment. Falconry by invitation only.

"THE HOURS FEAR THE NAMES.
THE NAMES FEAR THE LONG.
THE LONG FEAR THE KNOW.
ALL FEAR THE HOURS."
+2 link
Blaine Davidson
Blaine Davidson

11/11/2016
Oh shoot. I forgot to mention how much I'd love a plushie of one of the companions.

--
Blaine Davidson, a reserved and sensible woman with a fondness of collecting rarities.
+2 link
Swinter
Swinter

11/11/2016
Questionnaire completed!
I noticed that nowhere did it suggest "More tie-ins to Fallen London". I mean, I'm biased, but adding tie-ins to FL is a great way to make me spend Entirely too much money on a kickstarter :P.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Swinter
+5 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

11/12/2016
Swinter wrote:
Questionnaire completed!
I noticed that nowhere did it suggest "More tie-ins to Fallen London". I mean, I'm biased, but adding tie-ins to FL is a great way to make me spend Entirely too much money on a kickstarter :P.

Agreed - the only place it was mentioned was in that list of the things you didn't want. If that question had been about what you wanted more I would have chosen the in game pet and a tie-in to Fallen London.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+2 link
Emain Ablach
Emain Ablach

11/12/2016
I want a selfie from the White, and one from Salt =o

--
Went NORTH. Got salted. Never came back. We won't remember him.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Emain%20Ablach
+2 link
Swinter
Swinter

11/13/2016
LawrenceKeyworth wrote:
Swinter wrote:
Questionnaire completed!

Absolutely! I added that in the space at the end for remarks, but I was really hoping to see that in the list of features wanted. It doesn't necessarily seem at this moment in time to be on their radar, which kind of makes me less inclined to donate (i probably still will! But Fallen London had my heart, the rest is all just extra to me).

I agree. Without FL-rewards, I'm still going to get it, but probably just at the low-tiers.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Swinter
0 link
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

11/23/2016
Just noticed this.

I'm mostly looking forward to the Fallen London rewards. If the Sunless Skies kickstarter is anything like Sunless Sea kickstarter, the FL rewards will be within my price range while the "help Failbetter build the game world" will probably be too expensive.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+1 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

11/24/2016
This survey will close on Monday 28 Nov at noon GMT, for those of you who haven't filled it in and want to. Go go go!

--
0 link