Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Salt's Attention - can someone please update wiki? Messages in this topic - RSS

Nephandus
Nephandus

10/21/2016
I've roamed around with Salt's Attention for too long, and just how Storm's Attention will create random event: That Old Fury, Salt's Attention also create a Random Event. I'm not sure how it's called. It makes you start crying a lot. I chose one of the options given (no stat challenges), and I just cried some more, and nothing happened but my "Salt's: Attention" was back to 0.

No one ever had event happen to them? Perhaps it's a new thing. I didnt find it listed in the wiki like we can find "That Old fury", under storm's attention.
edited by Nephandus on 10/21/2016
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

10/21/2016
The event you're referring to is on the wiki; it's called Tears. Controlling yourself loses Salt's Attention while giving in does not. That Old Fury is mentioned on Storm's Attention specifically because it's guaranteed bad, while the equivalent event for Stone called Home is not.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi! Christmas Cards appreciated though, especially the Fogscape with Tentacles.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link