Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

UI and Text resizing live, Cladery Heir story also Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

9/22/2016
Hello gang!

You can now change the size of the gazetteer and text in Sunless Sea. Hooray!

And for those of you who are eligible, check your KS messages to get access to the story of the Cladery Heir.

Enjoy!

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+3 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

9/22/2016
Hannah Flynn wrote:

And for those of you who are eligible, check your KS messages to get access to the story of the Cladery Heir.
Enjoy!

I swear that one day I'll find the time to play SS more than 30 minutes! Now, Han, will it ever be possible for people to get those old KS rewards in, let's say, future KS campaigns?

Cheers!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

9/22/2016
In a future KS for a different game? Almost certainly not, but we do still want to make them available for purchase, Skin.

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+2 link
Ewan C.
Ewan C.

9/22/2016
PSA: do not try to get these new stories in the Humble (2015) build: it makes SS unplayable. Support says that an updated build should be live on Humble soon.
+1 link
MidnightVoyager
MidnightVoyager

9/22/2016
I think I found a zubmariner reference in the new content at Godfall that really makes me want a FL crossover to get rid of chains on the mind!

--
Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
+2 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren

9/23/2016
That patch broke new stories announcement on title screen: it no more understands html tags and special symbols.
+1 link
gregwak
gregwak

9/23/2016
I think the update changed the way the birds flock, or was that an intentional update change. Both the Bats and the Blue bats are now spread quite wide instead of a tighter ball. They become harder to target. If that's intentional then fine.
Secondly, On Mutton Island I got a new short tale and now it's blocked by the admiralty. Is this a placeholder for the new KS DLC that I unfortunately missed out on?
0 link