Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Abounding in Scandal: assistance wanted Messages in this topic - RSS

Wooster
Wooster

9/12/2016
In line with similar posts on other matters, I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for the posting of offers of Scandal.

I am currently suffering from an uncomfortable proximity to exile, and will happily request assistance with Scandal of anyone who is willing to take the request. People seeking to shoulder responsibility for my misdeeds are particularly encouraged: I may even write you a brief allusion to the Entirely Fictional incident for which you will be blamed.

Please send me a social action in-game with a note, or else PM me here (I don't check PMs very often). I'll try to remember to edit this post once I'm back from the brink.

EDIT: Thanks all; I am now back from the brink.
edited by Wooster on 9/12/2016
edited by Wooster on 9/19/2016

--
The Congenital Pedant is looking for friends. He is particularly interested in Second Chance actions, but has Loitered Suspiciously quite enough for a while. He will particularly gladly criticise your Salon guests' spelling, punctuation, grammar, construction, plotting, characterisation and indeed any and every aspect of their attempts at High Literature.

No Affluent Photographers or pass-the-parcel please.
0 link
 Saklad
Saklad

9/13/2016
Have my interviews been useful?

--
Saklad5, a man of many talents
0 link
 Wooster
Wooster

9/14/2016
Jeremy Saklad wrote:
Have my interviews been useful?

They have indeed, thank you! But it is only 1 CP at a time, so it is slow going. And there are people who are looking for the quickest way to the Tomb-Colonies, for reasons that I gather are quite literally beyond me.
edited by Wooster on 9/14/2016

--
The Congenital Pedant is looking for friends. He is particularly interested in Second Chance actions, but has Loitered Suspiciously quite enough for a while. He will particularly gladly criticise your Salon guests' spelling, punctuation, grammar, construction, plotting, characterisation and indeed any and every aspect of their attempts at High Literature.

0 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

9/14/2016
They're probably after the tomb lion. It's worth knowing that duping people to give them scandal works much faster.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

9/14/2016
You can send Scandal dupe actions to my main, cathyr19355. I'll send a note with a social action and edit this post if I need people to stop.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
Hobnail
Hobnail

9/14/2016
We are much maligned, but our nature is kindness, generosity. Justice. Always my love, always, always, always.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Hobnail
+1 link
Parelle
Parelle

9/14/2016
When I'm not out of London, I enjoy a good dupe myself.

I've been running the Tomb Colonies route because I'm interest in their Favours, personally.

--
Parelle, Lady Joseph Marlen. The Singular Librarian. A Midnighter, a Player of the Marvelous.
pages from a dusty bookshop: a badly updated FL changelog | Useful Guidance and Explanations
0 link
 Wooster
Wooster

9/14/2016
Jermaine Vendredi wrote:
They're probably after the tomb lion. It's worth knowing that duping people to give them scandal works much faster.
Yep, I had gathered this was possible. I'm not quite there yet, myself, having just completed Mr Inch's first set of orders.

I always send dupes if people are actively asking for Scandal, as opposed to simply suggesting they are willing to help.

--

0 link