Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking to be rid of Nightmares Messages in this topic - RSS

Wooster
Wooster

8/31/2016
I currently have an abundance of Nightmares, resulting from an extended stint at the University. Send me a social action with a note -- I guess a natural fit is playing chess, but I'll take any others too, including requests to help with Nightmares -- and I'll send a request to help with Nightmares by return bat. In case it's useful to know, I'm Watchful 109+25 currently.

--
The Congenital Pedant is looking for friends. He is particularly interested in Second Chance actions, but has Loitered Suspiciously quite enough for a while. He will particularly gladly criticise your Salon guests' spelling, punctuation, grammar, construction, plotting, characterisation and indeed any and every aspect of their attempts at High Literature.

No Affluent Photographers or pass-the-parcel please.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8/31/2016
Greetings!
I suggest you may try Kittenpox as he's still eating nightmares; wasn't that active on the forum, but seems that ingame he is.

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link