Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

I'm just a bit lost. Lend a Teddy a hand? Messages in this topic - RSS

Teddy_Feathers
Teddy_Feathers

7/5/2016
So... New to Fallen London but I'm little bit confused because I thought I had this figured out but...

Um. So doing the Jack of Smiles life story and I'm collecting information and all, and it does seem to be an easy way to grind up the watchful and persuasive stats but I've already collected the requisite six inspiration and I don't seem to be done with the book?

Sorry just haven't the foggiest what I'm missing ya know?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
0 link
Parelle
Parelle

7/5/2016
Ah, wow. Check Ladybones Road if there's any information there? But the other likely thing is that you're headed elsewhere in the Neath...

--
Parelle, Lady Joseph Marlen. The Singular Librarian. A Midnighter, a Player of the Marvelous.
pages from a dusty bookshop: a badly updated FL changelog | Useful Guidance and Explanations
0 link
Ozymandias,
Ozymandias,

7/5/2016
If i remember correctly there should be a storylet called Literary Ambitions in Veilgarden that lets you conclude the story.

Welcome to Fallen London by the way. May you endeavors be proliferant and your hunger never grow too great.

--
Ozymandias, The Genial Gambler
Always available for chess

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
0 link