Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Election

A place for in-game political discussion.

Refined Negative Partisanship Poll [See Explainer] Messages in this topic - RSS

Which candidate are you supporting? (Which candidate do you most want to see defeated?)

The Bishop of Southwark (Sinning Jenny):3
The Bishop of Southwark (The Jovial Contrarian):3
The Bishop of Southwark (Undecided):0
The Bishop of Southwark (I'm fine with whoever wins):1
The Jovial Contrarian (The Bishop of Southwark):7
The Jovial Contrarian (Sinning Jenny):5
The Jovial Contrarian (Undecided):2
The Jovial Contrarian (I'm fine with whoever wins):1
Sinning Jenny (The Bishop of Southwark):8
Sinning Jenny (The Jovial Contrarian):3
Sinning Jenny (Undecided):1
Sinning Jenny (I'm fine with whoever wins):1
Undecided (The Bishop of Southwark):4
Undecided (The Jovial Contrarian):0
Undecided (Sinning Jenny):0
Undecided (Undecided):1
Undecided (I'm fine with whoever wins):3
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

6/21/2016
I realized there was a much better and more informative way to conduct a negative partisanship poll. While my original poll would give us a rough idea of each candidate's detractors, it wouldn't tell us which candidate those detractors were supporting and hence what the electorate looked like. This new poll rectifies that shortcoming.

Directions

First, find the candidate you are supporting. Then find (the candidate) you most want to see defeated.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
0 link
Anne Auclair
Anne Auclair

6/21/2016
The Bishop seems the most controversial candidate so far. But then, he's also a main character. Since we already know what he stands for, its easy to make up our minds about him before we even hear his mayoral platform. Jenny and the Contrarian on the other hand have been supporting characters up to this point, so there's a bit of mystery about them. We know about some of their associations, their skills and their public personas (both are, in a sense, celebrities), but that's about it.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Anne%20Auclair
+2 link
Neonir
Neonir

6/21/2016
lady ciel wrote:
IF the directions were the other way around i.e find the one you most want to see defeated first, I would vote. As it stands this poll doesn't do what I need - I know who I want to lose but need to know more about the other two candidates before I make my final decision.

I'm fairly certain that's what "Undecided ( <Candidate> )" is for?
edited by Neonir on 6/21/2016

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lord%20Gregory
+1 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

6/21/2016
Of course it is - I now feel dumber than usual. Thank you.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+1 link