Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Seeking a Neath's Mysteries partner Messages in this topic - RSS

Mizadil
Mizadil

6/18/2016
Greetings!

As I am trying to scrape together enough echoes for an overgoat, I seek partners with whom to exchange the 200 cryptic clues option from the Neath's Mysteries card. I draw nearly all my cards at my lodgings and get the card many times a day, so should always be able to return the favor in short order. Plus, I'll let you pet my goat once I get it!

--
Mizadil :: http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Mizadil

:: A Paramount Presence ::
Correspondent :: "Never too busy to help educate your orphans."
I always have time for a game of chess or sparring bout, and will reciprocate Neath's Mysteries.
+2 link
Grenem
Grenem

6/18/2016
Mizadil wrote:
Greetings!

As I am trying to scrape together enough echoes for an overgoat, I seek partners with whom to exchange the 200 cryptic clues option from the Neath's Mysteries card. I draw nearly all my cards at my lodgings and get the card many times a day, so should always be able to return the favor in short order. Plus, I'll let you pet my goat once I get it!

Petting a goat holds no interest to me- i have my own, though petting it would be a good way to lose my hand up to the elbow and then a leg as well. Nevertheless, if you lack a partner, i could be one. Not a good one- I am heading into and out of the tomb-colonies perpetually, but if you want me, or want me as a placeholder until you get a better one, just say the word.

--
Married!:http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/takuza
I will accept all social actions that do not consume free evenings- and i will provide patronage to anyone who requests it, though it will be split between all requesters.
On psudeo-hiatus. Will be inactive and active and fluctuate without warning.
Grinding Favors without cards: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic22266-storylet-favors-grinding.aspx
0 link
Wiwo
Wiwo

6/18/2016
Hi Mizadil. I draw all my cards in my lodgings and I'd be happy to exchange Neath's mysteries any time.
edited by Wiwo on 6/18/2016

--
Wiwo. Almost certainly not a squid in a cunningly tailored suit. Surely.

Care for some cider? Here's how to ask me for some. Strange pranks strongly preferred.

Care to pet a Heptagoat? Too bad. It doesn't do anything (probably).

I'm a Correspondent and would be delighted to lecture at your orphanage.
0 link
Blaine Davidson
Blaine Davidson

6/18/2016
I'm always looking for more Extraordinary Implications for my Fidgeting Writer grind.

I'll happily reciprocate any mysteries sent my way.

--
Blaine Davidson, a reserved and sensible woman with a fondness of collecting rarities.
0 link