Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

A Portrait of your character! Messages in this topic - RSS

The Absurd Rogue
The Absurd Rogue

7/4/2016

Ezekiel, before the trial and after the trial. It likes to wear the noose around it's neck sometimes because it was so heavy on the day of it's execution that it broke the first one when it started thrashing. Also, you cannot strangle a fungus, it don't use the human lungs.

--
"There is never another story. There is only one, and I try to tell it with every page. I fail, and I try again. There are no new stories; I have this one."
-S.N

RemainProfane#2532
+1 link
Amelia Syrus
Amelia Syrus

7/4/2016
Another portrait because I wanted to try something.

[spoiler]
Poorly taken camera photo of a more realistic version of Amelia. Or rather how her hair should work versus the usual lazy way I go about it. Hatless too because I have not perfected drawing hats. [/spoiler]

Anyway Eli is so buff. Actual beefcake Eli Lowe.

--
Amelia Syrus: A Drunken Thief For Hire.
+2 link
The Absurd Rogue
The Absurd Rogue

7/4/2016
He does run and fight a lot... I dunno, I imagine he would be a little less toned than this, but I feel like the body type at least partially aligns. I'm glad I got the tattoo in there, that's important.

--
"There is never another story. There is only one, and I try to tell it with every page. I fail, and I try again. There are no new stories; I have this one."
-S.N

RemainProfane#2532
0 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

7/4/2016
*puts on bedroom eyes*

Well hello there, pre-hanging Ezekiel......

:P

Also, for some reason I imagined Eli as a skinny blond dude. Man, I wasn't even CLOSE XD
+1 link
Amelia Syrus
Amelia Syrus

7/4/2016
Kukapetal wrote:
Also, for some reason I imagined Eli as a skinny blond dude. Man, I wasn't even CLOSE XD

Same though. I imagined him lean but wiry. At least the hair matches my imagery before now.

--
Amelia Syrus: A Drunken Thief For Hire.
0 link
The Absurd Rogue
The Absurd Rogue

7/4/2016
He's supposed to be lean and wiry, but the generator is made for super heros. I might be able to re-do this at another point if I figure out how to flush the roids' out of his system.

Just imagine this as Eli as the time of the Russian Autumn. That would be before he came to the Neath by a week or so.

--
-S.N

RemainProfane#2532
0 link
Koh Kai Ying
Koh Kai Ying

7/4/2016
I am happy I insisted

Also dear Lizzy why are u copying my hairstyle, I thought you are my BFF
edited by Koh Kai Ying on 7/4/2016

--
Illyria K is your friend!!

More active nowadays. Eager for any social actions including Loitering!
0 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

7/4/2016
The Absurd Rogue wrote:
He's supposed to be lean and wiry, but the generator is made for super heros. I might be able to re-do this at another point if I figure out how to flush the roids' out of his system.

Oh, I don't know, I'm beginning to get used to the idea of Beefcake Eli Lowe :P
+2 link
Morkan Kassington
Morkan Kassington

7/4/2016
The Absurd Rogue wrote:

These aren't even close to how I want them exactly, as Eli's appearance really lies in the details, but these are an okay basis. Street clothes on the top and evening wear on the bottom

Wanna get even closer?

--
Ladies of the Neath, here comes Morkan Kassington, the gem among gentlemen
(He is actually a self-centered and foolish braggart, but he means no harm. Hit him up for social actions or dangerous lessons! Or just flirt.)
0 link
The Absurd Rogue
The Absurd Rogue

7/4/2016
Well. I guess now if I notice attitudes toward Eli changing I'll know why, he has become objectified.

*is weirdly okay with this*

--
-S.N

RemainProfane#2532
+2 link
Rysiek
Rysiek

7/4/2016
I like Eli... although old Ez... AWAY! INTO SPOILERS!

• --
    The silesian Detective
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rysiek
    The incredible Warsovian. She certainly didn't steal your diamond necklace. That idea is RIDICULOUS...
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Maria~Konstantynopolska
    The silesian vengeance seeker
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Agata~Grym

I apologize for any and all anachronisms. I am too lazy to check some facts if I am sure they are from the 1890s or sometimes think they are.

Oh, and by the way, I am not polish, I am GERMAN to clarify for heavens sake... tylko po polsku mowie. Um Himmelswillen...
  • 0 link
    Kukapetal
    Kukapetal

7/4/2016
    I loooooove old Ezekiel! I'm still mad at them for hanging him :P
    0 link
    Lisbella Peridot
    Lisbella Peridot

7/5/2016
    Koh Kai Ying wrote:
    I am happy I insisted

Also dear Lizzy why are u copying my hairstyle, I thought you are my BFF
    edited by Koh Kai Ying on 7/4/2016

I didn't realise!!!

Yours are probably a wig, anyway.

--
    Anatasia Swansong - fencing prodigy, extraordinary beauty, and very stubborn
    Welcoming friends of all sorts! All independent now.

Kelly Siniature - grinning, deranged, elegant child of indistinct gender
    Kelly is taking a long break on isolation.

I also play Town of Salem and a few other games - still Lisbella Peridot!
    I finally regained stable internet access, so I should be around more often...
    +1 link
    Lady V.
    Lady V.

7/5/2016
    Everyone else is drawing their character, so I figured it's about time I finalized my alt's design.

Known only as "The Henchman," they are an exceptionally silent individual, with a missing right eye. They don't like it when you point that out, however. That's just plain rude, okay?

V. finds their fashion sense appalling, and insists on giving them make-overs, to the utter humiliation of the receiver...

No one knows exactly how they came under V.'s employment. All that is certain is that Henchie is often sent on V.'s behalf to pound some troublesome people into silence.
    V. sucks at dueling. She was persuaded by a friend to try it out once. The outcome was not pleasant. By sheer luck, she managed to survive a fall by using manure as a cushion.

(Dapper chap on the left is Fluby. He's a RL friend, but unfortunately does not frequent the forums much).
    (And yes. V. is v short. -shot-)

edited by EnigmaticVixen on 7/5/2016

--
    A fox is merely a wolf who sends flowers...
    +4 link
    Arlecchinata
    Arlecchinata

7/5/2016
    absimiliard wrote:
    Feeling in a dark-haired mode these days.

Timing's a little poor, I meant to post that a few days ago, but-- here's a picture of Sybil and boy-Abs, clearly hitting it off:

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

--
    Sybil Bertrand, the Licentious Correspondent.
    +1 link
    absimiliard
    absimiliard

7/6/2016
    Oooh, in my study no less!

Delicious.

--
    "Because, Parabola!" -- the Curious Captain
    Eating nightmares from friends -- and I'm easy to befriend.
    Absimiliard: the Black Rose of Wolfstack Docks
    +1 link
    Lamia Lawless
    Lamia Lawless

7/6/2016

This was from the Queen of the Deck doll maker on azaelia's dolls, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. A shame, since it has facial features I can actually live with for Lamia.

Update: Parelle found it!
    edited by Lamia Lawless on 7/6/2016

--
    The Harmonic Hellfarer
    +9 link
    Kukapetal
    Kukapetal

7/6/2016
    Ooo, that one looks really cool! Gives her a real "elegant bas*ss" look.
    +1 link
    Lamia Lawless
    Lamia Lawless

7/6/2016
    Thank you! <3

--
    The Harmonic Hellfarer
    +1 link
    phryne
    phryne

7/6/2016
    Appolonia wrote:
    Ooh! The playing card tool is splendid. Thanks for sharing it!
    Seconded! smile

edited by phryne on 7/22/2016

--
    my accounts, with all 4 Ambitions completed: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesisBag a Legend, again
    Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
    +4 link