Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

A Portrait of your character! Messages in this topic - RSS

Appolonia
Appolonia

11/3/2016
Here's Appolonia with this tool. (spooky doll creator)

I only wish there was an option to do the choker without the ruffle under, and with a pendant. Her pendant is a golden apple.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Appolonia%20VonRavenscroft
+1 link
ZeOldOne
ZeOldOne

11/3/2016
Greetings Fallen Londoners !

Started the game yesterday as a prequel to my Sunless Sea curent playthrough and Fallen London is definitely growing on me just as SS did (and still does !) last month when I (at last) descovered this amazing universe.
And since FL is kinda multiplayer here I am to introduce Lady Masquerade to the Spite shadows, to you all delicious friends and foes, and to me since I have yet to know her better as well...

Just like me, english seems not to be her native language so she might sound weird sometimes...

Oh, and may you all contributors of this thread get Stone, Storm and Salt's attention for your beautiful works and helpful hands !

--
Lady Masquerade, not-so-young-any-more damsel, last heiress of a surface ancient-declining(decaying?)-french-aristocrat-family she says... shouda' died first day in da Spite... But see for yourself, she's rather chummy, and right behind you...
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/LadySPACESYMBOLMasquerade
+2 link
Eglantine-Fox
Eglantine-Fox

12/21/2016
The definitive Eglantine portrait may now be found here.

--
Eglantine Fox, the charming and androgynous Correspondent, teetering between hobbies of seduction and self-destruction.

Siobhan O'Malley, Irish patriot (or 'bl__dy Fenian' if you're impolite).

Isidore Day, an up-and-coming London gentleman. All allegations of wrongdoing are categorically denied.
+3 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

12/21/2016
OMG, that's what Eglantine looks like?? They're so cute!
+2 link
Captain Maddhart II
Captain Maddhart II

12/22/2016

I liked my character's portrait so much that I even turned it into an actual Sunless Sea cameo!

+3 link
Jamilah S. Wolf
Jamilah S. Wolf

12/23/2016
One for my main, and another for the one obsessed with the Name.

(Would anyone be so kind as to tell me how to enlarge these? It was a struggle to get them here as they are.)
edited by jamilah on 12/23/2016

--

Jamilah
, a most fascinating Lady of the Neath who finds herself mingling with Society and aligning with Criminals. This Licentiate Extraordinaire would love to align with the Masters, given the chance. A Shattering Force.
Huarwar Ceiswyr, a Welshman and detective lured to the Neath to Seek. The toll it has taken does not hide itself, nor does he bother to. On hiatus.

Open to all actions, delicious friends. Messages required prior to harmful ones. PM for hints Enigmatic.

She wishes for nothing more than to be close to the Masters, for who else can unlock the Mysteries of the Neath?
+1 link
Captain Maddhart II
Captain Maddhart II

12/23/2016
Jamilah Sauvage G. Wolf wrote:

(Would anyone be so kind as to tell me how to enlarge these? It was a struggle to get them here as they are.)

Use another hosting site like Imgur, it seems that for whatever reason the website that you are using automatically scales them down when posting them online.
0 link
Greenstar54
Greenstar54

12/23/2016
What a fun idea! Here's mine for my main character, the author Lady Estelle Verde (or Lady Green Star, when she's not putting on airs.)

--
"My life is like a free online game, people always seem to be playing with it." -literarydevices.net
"Sleep like nothing is watching. Gaze at the stars like it will never hurt." -Steven Kaas

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Greenstar54
Accepting social invitations excluding the Affluent Photographer.
+1 link
Morkan Kassington
Morkan Kassington

12/23/2016
Jamilah Sauvage G. Wolf wrote:

Yo, there you go.

(Also plugging for that lovely portrait Slyblue posted here)

--
Ladies of the Neath, here comes Morkan Kassington, the gem among gentlemen
(He is actually a self-centered and foolish braggart, but he means no harm. Hit him up for social actions or dangerous lessons! Or just flirt.)
0 link
Jamilah S. Wolf
Jamilah S. Wolf

12/23/2016
Thank you so much Morkan!

--

Jamilah
, a most fascinating Lady of the Neath who finds herself mingling with Society and aligning with Criminals. This Licentiate Extraordinaire would love to align with the Masters, given the chance. A Shattering Force.
Huarwar Ceiswyr, a Welshman and detective lured to the Neath to Seek. The toll it has taken does not hide itself, nor does he bother to. On hiatus.

Open to all actions, delicious friends. Messages required prior to harmful ones. PM for hints Enigmatic.

She wishes for nothing more than to be close to the Masters, for who else can unlock the Mysteries of the Neath?
0 link
Sinopa
Sinopa

2/3/2017

Painted just before the exile of a certain devilness from the Brass Embassy for reasons unknown. The last reported sighting of her was on the shadowed streets of Fallen London. As far as the books are concerned, she no longer exists...

--
Sinopa Wu, a Watchful and Persuasive devilness who hungers for forbidden secrets rather than souls.
+1 link
TheD3rp
TheD3rp

2/6/2017
Lady Alexandra Blackwell, noted author and socialite.

Another portrait of Alix in one of her less-elaborate gowns, courtesy of the Azaleas "Medieval" Doll Creator.

--
My character, and a friendly reminder to vote for the Captivating Princess in the 1896 London Mayoral Election.
0 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

4/2/2017
Lady Sapho Byron recently sat for a portrait.

For full size: http://i.imgur.com/HqlRtNo.png

• edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 4/2/2017

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
    Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
  • +3 link
    Aronia
    Aronia

4/4/2017
    I liked this portrait creator so much. Lady Lucy van Helsing, at your service. Trying to be all mysterious and irresistible, but still remaining girlish.
    And yes, her lips are black. It's not even lipstick.
    And yes, she's wearing the Magnificent Midnigt-Blue Evening Gown, and the feather is from the tail of her Preening Macaw, John Silver.

edited by Aronia on 4/4/2017

--
    Lucy actually has a nice heart. Well, sometimes.
    +3 link
    Shiner Jane
    Shiner Jane

4/4/2017
    This looks like great fun.

--
    Shiner Jane - An Urchin, all grown up. She is far too pleasant to be a serial killer.
    +2 link
    Aberrant Eremite
    Aberrant Eremite

4/4/2017
    Okay, this is fun. Here is a picture of Tanith Wyrmwood. Cleavage courtesy of the Corseted Red Dress. My only complaint is that the dark roots of her platinum hair don't show. They're supposed to show! It's a Bohemian thing, okay?

Edit: needed more color.
    edited by bjharts on 4/6/2017

--
    Hieronymus Drake: Gentleman scholar, big-game hunter, scar-faced aristocrat. Remarkably sane, all things considered.
    Tanith Wyrmwood: Longshanks cat-burglar; Bohemian author; now, perhaps, something more. Bubbly, expressive, and affectionate. It’s not only still waters that run deep.
    Telemachia Lee: Gentle lady by birth, brawling Docker by choice. Good company in the drunk tank.
    +1 link
    Bertrand Lyndon
    Bertrand Lyndon

4/4/2017
    This is fun. Here's a couple of my own.

Jordan (her hair should be a little darker, and the feathers are a bit much even for her, but the rest is right):

Bertrand (as a child), in all his brooding glory:

And, finally, Jordan again (maybe she'll look like this in a few years):

--
    Bertrand Lyndon, a former Sergeant of the 7th Dragoon Guards who deals in crime and secrets.

(My main profile: a Midnighter available for Orphanages)

Jordan Farchild, a kid who often meddles in things bigger than herself, and Bertrand's ward.

(I check this profile less often than Bertrand and I use it only for very light roleplay)

Call me Barren on the IRC.
    +2 link
    motherofpigeons
    motherofpigeons

4/6/2017
    Here is a lady who people call not by name, but simply "Mother of pigeons".

The first portrait was drawn when she still hanged out at Veilgarden as a minor poet. The portrait is a gift from one of her fellow street painters. Sadly, it was damaged a couple of times while it was carried to her house near the Observatory, and now the colors are also murky (thanks to airs of Fallen London); but she loves it anyway. Also, yes, those cheap clothes.

Here you can see her after finishing her first large-scale book - a gothic novel for the Empress which made her quite popular. This painting is kept in her new handsome townhouse.

edited by motherofpigeons on 4/13/2017

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Mother%20of%20Pigeons
    Another new face in Fallen London - a writer lady who carves her path to the nobility. Likes art, beautiful women, animals and dangerous secrets of the Neath.
    Watchful - 71, Shadowy - 80, Dangerous - 73, Persuasive - 115. PoSI.
    For now any social interactions are appreciated, except Seeking.
    +3 link
    Cosette des Fleurs
    Cosette des Fleurs

4/30/2017
    The first Neathy portrait of Mlle des Fleurs:

--
    Mlle Cosette des Fleurs: The-Not-Entirely-Canonical Monster Hunter. Delicious roleplaying relished.
    +1 link
    Azothi
    Azothi

5/3/2017
    This is Azoth to the best of my capability. There are a few details that aren't present due to limitations with the creator, but they're relatively minor.

New Arrival

Significant Individual

--
    Azoth I, the Emissary of Cardinals - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
    Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
    Hesperidean.
    +2 link