Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Fundraising for Communal Hesperidean Cider Messages in this topic - RSS

Skinnyman
Skinnyman

5/28/2016
Odd that my math yielded something around 5485$ (last part of this).
Plus, we do have this ongoing auction made possible by a great ocelot with FBG's help.
Cheers!
EDIT: OP seems to have deleted their post, but he wanted to skip 2 years worth of grind to buy a communal Cider by fundraising 10000$. He would then buy Fate and restore AP.
edited by Skinnyman on 5/29/2016

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
+2 link
Erika
Erika

5/29/2016
How are you getting Cider? Doing fate expeditions, it shouldn't cost more than.. 800 fate or so? And 6 months? Something akin to that when I did the math. Where would you be getting your echoes from?

--
Where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
                           Going on a fate expedition? I'm collecting data! Help me?
               "Bottles of Oblivion" drunk in the name of content: 57
              Catboxes (send more!) opened in the name of science: 1093
                    Fancy a friend?
+1 link
Parelle
Parelle

5/29/2016
Calculation is based purely on buying Fate for action refreshes to do Affair of the Box, I believe.

(Edit: ah, already spotted the quickest way up thread!)
edited by Parelle on 5/29/2016

--
Parelle, Lady Joseph Marlen. The Singular Librarian. A Midnighter, a Player of the Marvelous.
pages from a dusty bookshop: a badly updated FL changelog | Useful Guidance and Explanations
0 link
Kittenpox
Kittenpox

5/29/2016
I'm assuming that the previous comments were written before OP edited their post.
But it's 50 Fate to get a Ray-Drenched Cinder, which you then sell for Echoes with which to buy Hesperidean Cider.
Note: This requires a whole heap of actions, a ton of IRL cash, and most importantly - that you've not yet opened the Cave of the Nadir.

(Unfortunately, the original post doesn't appear to indicate what they mean regarding either 'fundraising' or 'communal' in the title there. So aside from showing the fastest way to convert real-world money to in-game money, I'm not entirely certain precisely what this thread is meant to be about.)

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

5/29/2016
The OP deleted their post at some point after people replied. I'd provide a link to their fundraising project since it's still in my history, but I'm not totally sure why they deleted the original post so I'll leave that to them. It was updated at some point to reduce the funding goal, so it doesn't seem like it's been totally abandoned.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
Estelle Knoht
Estelle Knoht

5/29/2016
Given the word "Communal", perhaps the OP realized that it is actually kind of a pain to make a Hesperidean Cider "Communal"? Even with a separate account that exclusively send out sips it'd still be a pain to manage and could potentially stir up drama.

--
Estelle Knoht, a juvenile, unreliable and respectable lady.
I currently do not accept any catbox, cider, suppers, calling cards or proteges.
+2 link
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)

5/30/2016
I missed the original post, but just a reminder that I happily give out sips on request! (I realize it's not the same as owning it, of course.) And yes, the auction ends June 5.

--
Social Actions: send them to Kade Carrion (she/her; no Tournament of Lilies, please). an_ocelot has gone NORTH and cannot benefit from social actions!

Possibly-Useful Things: Spreadsheets and hints and link collections, oh my.
0 link